The truth •••••••••••••••••••••••

Now tae was getting ready to meet his love . He was very sad to to listen the true from kook . Jin goo had call him in morning and asked that can yeri also wanted to come because kook was not ready to come alone. And he agreed because what he realy need  now was kook by his side , he just want to see him .

Jin-goo and yeri told kook about Everything they are going to say to tae and kook was now fearing that tae will slap him again because jin-goo had told him how much tae hate liers ( but he didn't know how much tae will got happy after hearing the truth) . While fearing kook said ....

" Noona , hyung i don't want to go , that rude sharkie will slap me if he will know the truth , i won't go , please ." Said while pleading and his eyes become glossy .

Jin-goo - " he won't say anything i am with you na and don't cry , if he will slap you will we compline it to eomma and aapa, they will punish him , ok . And if you won't go i think then he can get angry. If you will say sorry then i think he won't say anything. Ok now you both get ready we have to leave fast otherwise we will get late . "

" Ok hyung but did your eomma, appa realy will punish him if i will compline about him to them ." Said while pouting .

"Yes , they will , we will compline when will meet them , ok . Now go "

After that yeri and kook went to get ready , kook was confused what to wear but then he saw it was raining, so thought to wear a dress which will cover his body because he don't want the big - big mosquito to bite on his skin and he loves rain  . So he wear this.......

When he got ready and get out of his room he saw jin-goo and yeri was already waiting for him

When he got ready and get out of his room he saw jin-goo and yeri was already waiting for him. They both look towards kook and say together.....

" Wow koo bubu you are looking very cute ."

Kook face , ears and neck got red and he said .........

" Thank you hyung and noona ." Saying he kissed both of them on their cheeks . They also kissed back .

" Let's go other wise will we get late ." Saying the trio went to car and drow away from there to king's mansion. After half an hour they reached there . When they got down kook and yeri's eyes widen seeing the huge mansion in front of them .

 When they got down kook and yeri's eyes widen seeing the huge mansion in front of them