The schooter and car hit ••••••

Note ~ second chapter enjoy the chapter ......... ♥♥

Morning arrived soon for kook then he  wake up and  went to washroom to freshen up and got ready when he was combing his hair he heard his appa phone ringing . he got the phone and saw it was his noona his face immediately liten up and a smile  displayed on his face . He picked up the call and said..........

Kook ~ hii noona .
Yeri ~ Hello koo bubu .
Kook ~ noona koo missed you why didn't you call koo for two days.
Yeri ~ I missed too bubu . You know na i do job so was busy with that .

(When yeri said about job kook remember about his job and tears formed in his eyes and he started , sobbing then yeri asked why he was crying and he told everything to his nonna . Then yeri started to console him and his slowly -  slowly stopped crying.) .......

Kook ~ noona why am like this why i can't do a job properly, i always get kicked out . I am burden to you all . 😭
Yeri ~ no bubu don't say that ever again you know na you are our sweet cutie pie and not a burden on us you are angel 😇  who is the best luck for us . You know how much we love you hmm okk.

(Kook was happy after listening to his nonna. And started giggling. ) ( just like a baby his heart is also pure if you will say some sweet word he will be very happy and if you hurt and said soory he will forgive you easily )
Then he said ...
Kook ~ ok noona i will not say that again and I also love you all.
Yeri ~ yes , thats my boy. Now about job who about you came to me then i will help you in finding job , ok .
Kook ~ ok nonna but when should i came to you .
Yeri ~ umm , i am going out for one week so came after one week.
Kook ~ ok , noona
Yeri ~ now bye bubu i am getting late for my job .
Kook ~ bye nonna . Love you
Yeri ~ hmm , love you . Bye take care .
Kook ~ ok

(Then kook cut the call and think what he should do then a idea came in his mind that he decided he should go to park he didn't went there for two weeks and he also missed his Little friends .
Then he go to his mother and inform her that . He takes his cycle and went to park . )

°°°°°°°°
In morning...
Tae and his brother ( jin-goo) got ready and went in parking , then he said his driver to drope them to there shooting places ( tae and his brother are working in different dramas ) tae's was near a lake jin-goo's was near a park . Then they went from there .

°°°°°°°°°
Kook was in front of park suddnly a car came and hit him . He fall on the rode , after some time he got up . He was fine but his cycle wasn't fine it got damaged form many parts . He saw it and went to the car driver and said ......

Koo ~ uncle can't you see because of you my cycle got damaged now give me money to repair it .
Driver ~ hey , you fat kid it was your mistake why were you standing in middle of the road .
Kook ~ so what don't you have eyes , huh . ( Said with angry poute )
Driver ~ listen i don't have money now get out of my way my boss is getting late.
Kook ~ oh your boss is getting late then say him to pay me , then i will went away from here .

( The two man who were setting in the car was listening to all this , then one of them come out of the car . )

*********

Hey ! Cuties 🥰 who you all are doing i hope you all are doing fine . And guess who is one who got out of the car .

Please comment and tell who is that person and soon are taekook is going to meet .....♥

Please 🥺 guy tell me who much you are liking this story , what changes should I do and also the mistaks...….

Byyye ! Love 💕 you all , take care 😘