banana milks °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hii flowers after a very long time , i will tell something in ending of the chapter for now enjoy the chapter.

After kook went inside the building , he directly went towards lisa cabin for doing his work .

Tae also went from there to attend his meeting.

Whole day taekook didn't meet each other .

In evening time tae was reading his dialogues for his new drama shooting . Suddenly tae's phone started ringing , so he checked it and a shigh left his pretty lips and he picked up the call .......

" Hello love ."

" Hii yoona , did you reached the airport should i tell driver to pick you up from there ."

" No love , actually my flight got delayed from four hours so it will reach at eight pm . And don't tell driver to pick me up , you will come to pick me up ."

" Oh , okay ."

" Baby what happened why you sound sad ."

" Nothing , i am busy now we will talk after you reach , ok ."

" Hmm , ok love you ."

" Hmm , bye." Saying tae cut the call and said ........

" Bitch because of you my baby koo is ignoring me and you are asking me this , such a bitch ." Saying he again stared to read his dialogues.

In Lisa's cabin............……………………

" Kook i am going home , come i will drop you ."

" No noona my work is remaining , i have to give this file to Mr lee , and it will take two hours. So you can leave i will go by bus ."

" Oh ok koo , and go home safely, also you don't have phone . When you reach call me by yeri's phone , ok ."

" Ok , noona i will now you go ."

" Ok bye ."

" Bye ."

Saying kook hugged lisa and kissed her cheeks. Lisa also hugged him and kissed his cheek. Then she left from there .

After one and half hour kook work got complet and he stared to go towards the Mr lee office . When he reached there he knocked on the door, and heard a " come in " . He opened the door and went inside...................

Then he saw mr lee  and Taehyung. He smiled at Tae and tae was surprised to see kook this late in company. But he smiled anyways . Then he heard kook saying............

" Sir , i arranged all the designs accordingly , you can see ."

Mr lee took the file and started checking it ,  suddenly his experesion changed and his face became red in anger . Then he trow the file on kookie's face and said .........

"What is this i had give you all day for this file and you make this shit , hnn ."

" Sir - sir i am sorry i will make it again ."

" No i had given you enough time . "

Kook eyes got teary after listening mr lee harsh tone ."

" You illiterate person can't even do a simple thing , such a useless person . Only eating and eating , look at your self ugly bitch . You fuck~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Mr lee could say more tae slapped his cheek and started beating the shitt out of him without saying anything.

Kookie can't control his tears and started to run from there .