kookie innocence •••••••••••••••••

So it's being one week of what happened to kook . And he cried very much , he told his noona and she said him to leave the job , and now he is getting ready for company to gave the
Resignation letter .  yeri talked about it to lisa and she said it was ok for her but the ceo herself will decide about it. Now yeri and kook was in car with lisa , kook was unacceptablely silent and he was not talking much from one week . Yeri and lisa both were worried but what can they do to the kim Taehyung. So they all decided that kook will Resigne and find another job . Now they were in front of the company, lisa and kook went inside and yeri stayed outside. But  Before that Kook kissed her cheeks before hugging her. Yeri said best of luck to him and kissed his cheeks.

********
Now lisa and kook was standing in front of ceo's cabine and lisa knocked on it will fearing , her hands were shaking by the time passes , kook looked at her behaviour and got more nervous. When lisa knocked on the door they heard.....

? ~ come in

And they got inside the cabin after seeing the ceo kook's eyes widen and he bowed but he failed to feel one more presence in the room. And the other person is kim Taehyung.

Kim Jennie28 , rude , cold hearted but obsessed with someone and the someone was standing in front of her

Kim Jennie
28 , rude , cold hearted but obsessed with someone and the someone was standing in front of her .yes jennie is obsessed with lisa and she forced lisa to work in company by signing a false Contrerect with her . She is tae's best friend from school time and was like him almost .

Conversation between lisa and jennie.

" What make you come here mrs kim ."

After hearing this kook's eyes widen and he looked towards lisa with questionable eyes and lisa indecate him that she will tell him later .

" I asked something mrs kim ."

" I - umm we come here be - because umm ko- kook want to resigne from his job so we want your signature for it . "

Saying she looked down and kook was looking down from the time he entered the cabine .

Jennie looked at her left side and questioned about it to tae who is looking at kook with angery eyes after listening to lisa . And tae denied it instantly. So jennie looked towards lisa , kook and  said .........

"Any specific reason for resigning ."

Asked looking at kook .kook noticed it and said ......

"Because i am getting a job with more money."

Lisa face pammed herself in mind and said ...... "Very bad lie kook. "

Jennie looked at tae again and this time also he denied about it .

" I am sorry mr. Jeon you can't resign now and about the reason we will double your salary, and i think its enough for you ."
Hearing this kook's eyes got teary and he said while tears were running out of his eyes ..........

" Please i don't want your money, i - i only want your signature on the Resignation letter , please give it , i request you mam please saying this , he got on his knees . And started requesting Jennie more . Seeing this lisa's eyes got teary and she also started crying. Seeing all this Jennie looked at tae and he again denied , so jennie said ......

"We are sorry but we can't accept it now you can leave from here ."

After hearing it lisa helped kook to got up and started walking out but stopped at door by jennie .......

"Not you mrs. Kim ." After hearing this kook get out crying and lisa stayed at the cabin. Before kook went Lisa said kook to wait for her in the parking area . And kook nooded. Tae also went behind kook to stop his baby from crying .

Kook went to parking area and started looking for his noona and found her in a corner and went towards her but he saw a boy was hurting her lips he was bitting and sucking her lips , he went towards them and pushed the boy .

Yeri was waiting for kook and lisa to come suddenly she feel a hand on her shoulder and saw her lover they hugged each other and started kissing each other very roughly because they meet after so many days . They were kissing but suddenly kook came and pushed yeri's lover . And hugged yeri very tightly and started crying again.
Yeri started consoling him and kook stopped crying after some time and asked.........

"  NOONA ". Said with worried tone
. saying he hugged her again

"Yes koo tell noona ."

" Noona why he was hurting your lips and why you didn't call someone for help . "  Yeri got worried and thought what she should say to kook but she decided to tell him the truth so she said ........

"Koo bubu you know na mom , dad love each other and they also do it . "

"But don't hurt each other."

"Yes , i know but they also do when we are not around and the one whom we love or who loves us can do this to us and he was not hurting me , he was kissing me ."

"OH , so he loves you ."

"Yes and we are lovers from two years . And you know who is he ."

"Who will i know when i didn't see his face ."

Kook Turned around and see.....

After kook trun around and his eyes widen without wasting any seconde he hugged the man very tightly and said ........

" You are my favourite actor jin - goo hyung and i love you and your every movies and dramas . He said while kissing his cheeks and jin -goo also kissed his chubby cheeks and said .......

"Thank you bubu and i also love you and your noona , eomma , appa also ."

"Thank you but how  you know about me and my family. "

"Your noona told me that bubu and do you remember the flowers you got at park in the Busan when you were playing ."

"Yes i got but how did you know ."

"Because i send them bubu , when your cycle got hit by a car and the man who payed you was my brother kim Taehyung. Then i saw you and once yeri told me you like white lily and roses , so i send for you . "

"Oh , realy thank you." , kook again kissed jin -goo as a thank you and hugged him again. Yeri was smiling ears to ears  .  And loving his brother's and his lover's interaction. 

When Tae was following kook to make his crying stop but suddenly a phone call came and he attained the  call . Then he cuts the call and went towards parking area but what he saw was making his blood boiled. Kook was hugging his brother and he also kissed his cheeks , he stayed there more to see what kook do more and he see kook again hugged him before kissing his cheeks, tae saw it and punched the nearest wall and  said while greeting his teeths .........

"You kissed him two times i will make you kiss me two hundred times , just wait and watch , sweetie." Saying he got out of the parking area and went towards his cabin.
Then after some minutes lisa also came and they went towards yeri's apartment.

The photo is not mine credit goes to owner.

Hey! Flowers i was busy but some whi i manage and write this part . I hope you guys are liking the story .thanks for your support and love you all .

Byee! Love you all , take care . ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥