Jealous tae •••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tae and jin-goo went to tae's office in company after coming there tae pushed jin -goo and said ...................

"This is what you are doing in name of work and you have a boyfriend like seriously , ok leave that but a poor and fat boy , like where is your level , you know poor people only loves money " .said in anger .

Jin-goo was shocked after hearing it . But he has to change tae's mindset about kook and yeri , so he said.........

"Hyung you are wrong , not all people are same, bubu is not like that . "

"I said you first don't call him that can't you understand that ! . And every poor person is like that ". Said while becoming more angery .

"No hyung you are wrong , koo is not like that . He is very kind and sweet boy ."

"Don't he have a name , call him by his full name . Said while becoming very Possessive over kook name . ( This is my right to call him by sweet name only me , he is only mine ) Said in his mind . "

"Now tell me from how much time you both are dating."

Jin-goo thought about it and said .........

"I can't tell you hyung i have to ask him first . "

"Why , just tell me from how many days you guys are dating ."

"I  can't , i will come tomorrow with him to your mension and will tell you everything"

Tae think about it and smirked in his mind because if kook and jin-goo will come together it will be easy for him to manipulate both of them in same time . So he said .........

"Ok , tomorrow morning at ten sharp , i don't want you be late because i have meeting at 11 ."

"Ok hyung , then i will be get going."

"I am also leaving come with me "

"No hyung i am going to kook's  apartment , he must be crying there."

"Ok , but come fast have to talk about it to eomma and appa also .Tae said while making fist of his hands , he was getting jealous from his brother . He hadn't allowed jin-goo but his baby must be crying ( such a cry baby but he is so cute , he thought in his mind )
, he can't make his crying stop so he allowed jin-goo for that."

Jin-goo was not worried about his parents because for them if the boy or girl was nice then they will accept him or her . Because his eomma was also from a poor family .

"No hyung don't say anything to them first i want to talk to you about it then we can talk about it to eomma and appa ."

"Ok ."

After that he left from there and tae also went from there to kim mansion.

In yeri's apartment...............

Lisa and kook reached the apartment but kook was still crying , yeri hugged kook very worriedly because kook's breathing was very slow , yeri some how handle kook and make his breathing normal .lisa told yeri about everything thing and yeri was shocked after hearing it . After sometime kook stopped crying and started telling yeri everything so yeri said ..........

"Bubu i know what happened but tell me why did you lie to mr. Kim , hmm . Said while creaseing his hairs "

"Because i was afraid noona , i thought he will also hurt you just like he is hurting me" . Said with a big sad pout .

"No kook he will not , i don't know why he is hurting you because he is not like that . "

"How do know that he will not hurt you."