leave of two days •••••••••••••••••••

It was Wednesday morning as kook was at apartment because he was on leave for two days he had asked Lisa's permission for that . And now he was getting ready after that yeri and he had breakfast together and got out of apartment and locked  it . After that they went to their jobs with lisa . When they got out of the car . Kook was nervous but he held a smile on his lips and said bye to his noona kissing her cheeks. And kook and lisa went towards company........

*( Kook had not told to yeri and lisa about what did tae did to him because he don't want to make them worried. So he kept it a secret.)

When the were inside kook hold lisa's hand tightly. So lisa asked ........

"Bubu what happened to you ".

" Nothing noona just don't want to bumped into some one . "

" Oh ok now came we are already late ."

"Ok ."
Saying this they went towards Lisa's cabine . And they started doing work . It was five in the evening when lisa asked kook ....

"Bubu can you dilever this script to mr kim. "

" What ! Noona i can't. And i will not."

" Please bubu i would had not asked you but i have metting in five minutes. Please , i know i myself asked you to ignore him but this is important please ." Said making puppy face .

" Ok ." He said because he can't deny her puppy eyes and face .

" Oh thank  you bubu ." Saying she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Where he is ."

"He is in room no.303 . Ok now i am going and she left. Kook also left after consoling himself saying " nothing will happen, nothing will happen" .

Kook was now in front of room no.303 . He knocked twice but no one open the door . Kook was now afraid but after some time he slowly slowly opened the door but saw a dark room , he got inside but suddenly the door get locked and a horror music stared playing. Kook got scared and started crying. He feel a hand grabbed his waist and his eyes widen feeling the familiar hand and touch , and he was tae . He feel the hand going inside his t-shirt and started creaseing his waist . And tae  hugged him from back and he feel tae was now moving his face in his cork of his neck . After some minutes kook said while fearing.......

"Mr - mr. Kim what are you doing." Said while crying.

" What i am doing , hmmm~ . " Said while taking kooks smell .

"Leave me mr kim . I not feeling good . " After hearing this tae immediately leave kook and asked ...........

" Why what happened and why were you not coming to company from two days  . " Said with angry tone .

Kook ignored tae's question and said ....

"I came here to give you this ." Saying he place the script on the coffee table .
And he run away from there in very high seed tae followed him but he couldn't catch kook. So he said .......

" You will regret it . You poor little bitch ." And kook hear that very clear ly . Kook run towards Lisa's cabine and locked it, his heart was hammering in his chest and tears were falling from his eyes without his permission. After half an hour he stopped his crying as he saw it was time to leave the company and his noona would be waiting for him . Lisa told him and yeri that she won't be able to drop them today and they said it was okay . So hurriedly went out of the company not knowing someone's eye were on him .

Kook meet with yeri and kissed her cheeks after hugging her. And here some one was fuming in anger .  then kook and yeri  went towards there apartment. After they reached there they eat there dinner and went to sleep hugging each other . 

So , many of you would be confused with so many things so i want to clear some things now but some things are a secret now and it will be revealed in future chapters.

1.who close lisa and yeri are  and what position she hald in company......
So , lisa is yeri's collage friend and they were like sisters now . And she work as jin goo's personal secretary, so she knows very well about him , tae and his family.

Age ~ 24

Age ~ 24

2.why kook is letting tae do that .

Kook was so shocked and he is afraid from tae by what tae had done to him when he come to seoul and lisa , yeri told him if they want to some thing then they will not be abale to do anything.

3.why tae's behaviour is changing with kook .
4. Where is yoona.

This two questions answer will be in the future chapters.

Byy ! Flowers and i know the chapter is short and not that much good but please forgive me , my day was very bad and i am feeling very low . I only update this part because some of you are responding very nicely and i want to write for them .
Sorry for the chapter again.

Photo is not mine credit goes to owner.

Byy ! Love you all , take care . Flowers . ♥♥♥♥♥♥