First meet •••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey , flowers enjoy the chapter and have to tell something interesting in the last of the chapter........

So , the man who got out of the car was taehyung and he went towards the driver and kook.

Tae ~ whats , going on here .

Kook looked at tae ( our kook didn't knew about tae ) .

Kook ~ look , mister your driver hit my cycle and now he is saying he will not give me the money for my cycle repairing .
Driver ~ no sir he is lying, he was the one who was standing in middle of the road .
Tae ~ is he saying truth .said looking at kook.
Kook ~ yes , but ( cut by tae in middle) .
Tae ~ ohh , then it was your mistake . said with a cold face and rude tone )
Kook ~ so what but i want money.
Tae ~ i will not give , now get out of my way . Don't wast my time .
Kook ~ i will go but give me money

( Tae didn't said anything but take out his wallet and gave two hundred won  to him )

Kook take that and said .....

Kook ~ but  this is too much .
Tae ~ i have only this if you want to take you can or you can leave from here . And you also pay for my car damage .

Kook thought about it and kept it .

Kook have fifty won so he gave it to tae . He had kept it for buying ice cream for his little friends but now he have two hundred won . Tae took it and went towards the car door.

Tae went to his sit mumbling ~ such a  bagger . Poor fat boy .

Then kook also went from there with sad big pout on his lips .
Kook first went to a machenic shop and gave his cycle for repairing and then went to park for playing with his little friends .

Tae frist  droped his brother to his shooting and then went for his shooting.

Kook was playing with his friends but suddenly a little boy came and gave him a bouquet of white roses and lilys . Kook asked the boy who gave him that flower and the boy said that a hyung gave him and asked him to gave it to him .....
Kook was confused and search in the bouquet if there is any note or something and there was a note he opend it and saw  the note saying ......

Kook had thought how can gave him that flower as he doesn't have any friends or any boyfriend or girlfriend because of his body . In last he just dropped the idea of thinking.

In evening kook went to his home and and went to his room after haveing dinner and took the flowers  and place them on the side table of his bed . His parents asked him and he said all his little friends gave him that because they missed him . He  lied because he don't want to make his eomma , appa worried for him . Then he lied on the bed after freshen up and goes to sleep . He slept intenstly because he was tierd by playing whole day .

Tae and his jin-goo went to seoul after the shooting.

♥>>>>>>>>>

So , i hope you guys had enjoyed the chapter and the story as well .
Please tell me if i am making any mistek , please flowers please  comment.

So , i want to tell you guys that a little boy who lives after a few houses of mine he is from nepal and guess what he just look like our chim chim ( jimmin) . Just like him and his nature is also like him i was and am so happy after meeting him , when i took him in my arms he just hugged me , i felt so good . i don't know when i will meet them in real life but if  i meet them my life aim will be  completed .

The images are not mine credit goes to its owner.

Byy take care guys , love you flowers 🌹 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.…..........