kookies parents ..........................

After doing their work kook and lisa went towards kook's apartment as lisa drop him there . Then she went towards her's apartment saying bye .

Kook ringed the doorbell but no one opend the door so again ringed the bell but this time also no one opend . So he think ...........................

" I think noona and hyung went somewhere . What should i do ."

Then he think for some minutes and remembered that they always have a spear key under their plant pot . So he take the key and opend the door slowly. And meet with a empty living room. And said ..........

" See what i thought was right , noona and hyung had went somewhere. But she should have informed me . "

" Aahhh how would she have informed me . I don't have phone. Any ways let's get change . I am very hungry. Then he went towards their shared bedroom . He opened the door and what he saw make his eyes widen and his eyes instently got teary . He run and hugged his eomma and appa .

Then he started crying while hugging them . And said ...........

" Eomma , appa i missed you . " And started crying harder.

" We missed you more koo bubu and now stop crying you are our big boy na ." Mr.jeon said and started rubbing his back .

" Yes koo stop crying and we always talk to you through phone and yeri was with you . " Mrs.jeon said and made kook to look towards her .

" And i get to know that you have made new parents here , hmm , then who came you missed us and don't talk to me . " Said while showing fack anger .

Kook pout listening that and said .........

" Yes i made and they are also good but you are my best parents , and i always love you more then any one else . You know na ." said while making a big ass pout .

" Ohh realy koo thank you , we love you , and don't you eat something see how much you lost your weight."

" I do eomma and i don't think i had loss any weight you always say that . And noona always make me stuff my stomach because of you guys i can't loss my weight."

" Oh realy now come i made food for you ."

" Oh thank you eomma i missed your hand made food . But where is noona . And she said you both will come after two days , how you come this early ."

" Umm about that mrs. Kim call me and your dad and asked us to come early so that we can get to know eachother more , and your noona went on a date with jin-goo ."

" Oh ok let's go and have dinner i am very much hungry." Said while making a pout.

" Yay let's go ." Mr. Kim said .

After they all have there dinner with little chatting. After dinner mr. and mrs. jeon sleep in kook's and yeri's room and koo sleep in living room .

**********

In morning koo got up and go towards his room to meet his eomma and appa.

He opened the door and said ..........

" Good morning eomma , appa . "

" Morning koo . How was your sleep ."

" It was good appa and where is noona ."

" Yeri is talking ~~~~~" Mr. Jeon was cut-off by door opening sound and yeri come inside .

" Oh see she came ."

" Umm appa , eomma my mother in law want all of us to go to their mansion for breakfast."

" Umm ok but how will we go there." Mrs.jeon asked.