The kim Taehyung ••••••••••••••••••

***********

When lisa and kook went inside , they directly went to the security room .

When gaurd saw lisa he bowed to her and greet her , and asked what can he help her with.

" Show me the CCTV clip of one hour ."

"Ok mam "

Then gaurd show her the one hour photage. Lisa look at the screen and her eyes widen in fear . She started sweating , she asked to kook ........

" Is he is one who kidnepped you , slapped you and in whom you bumped ."

" Yes noona he is the rude sharkie , he is one who had done all this."

" OMG ! Koo bubu you are in trouble do you even know who is he ."

"No noona i don't know."

" He - he is The kim Taehyung ".

" So what and what's with The  . And why are you fearing ".

" Bubu he is the no. One business man and no. Actor all over the Asia . I have only one thing say please - please stay away from him . He is rude and cold person, every one fears from him even his own fans and the company's ceo itself ."

" Ok noona but why didn't i know about him , in what type of movies he work ."

" He always works in the action movies , he sometimes even do adult seen in them , and as you have told me you always watch child dramas and collage drams , and he didn't work in them , that's why you don't know about him ."

" Now promise me you will avoid him as much as you can ."

" Ok noona i will, i promise ".

After that they went to Lisa's cabine and she explained kook about his job . So , after all day of working it was time to leave for job . Lisa has a car so she asked kook to drop him . And kook agreed. After that they went towards kook's apartment. When they reached kook got out and said .......

" Bye noona ". And kissed her cheeks.

" Bye bubu and wait for me in the morning i will pick you and your noona from here." Saying she also kissed his cheeks.

" Ok noona i will wait and tell noona about it " .

After that lisa went towards her apartment and kook also went from there . He ringed the door bell and his noona opend the door . He hugged her tightly and and kissed her cheeks.

" Koo bubu let's go inside ".

Then they went to dinning area and ate there dinner after that they freshen up and they sit on bed and lay on it . Yeri hugged kook and he also hugged her back . She started massaging his soft hairs and asked......

" How was your first day kook . "

"Noona it was good but i meet that rude sharkie again."

" What ! Did he do something this time too."

" No noona he didn't do any thing and you know lisa noona and i checked the photage of company and she told me he was kim Taehyung. "

After listening to kook . Yeri's eyes widen and she also said the same thing as lisa.......

" Bubu stay away from him , ignore him ok he is very rich we will not be able to do some thing to him . Promise me you will do that " .

" Ok noona i promise "

After that yeri again started massaging his soft hair and kook slowly - slowly went to sleep because he was tired from all the work he had done in the company. After sometime yeri also went to sleep.