chapter eleven

Tw: sa, Tyler, panic attack, assault, crying

The taste of Tyler's lips was bitter and acrid, sending a wave of revulsion rippling through Nick's body. With a surge of desperation, Nick pushed against Tyler's chest, his muscles straining with effort as he tried to break free from his suffocating hold.

"Stop, Tyler! Let me go!" Nick's voice trembled with fear and anger, his heart pounding in his chest as he struggled against Tyler's unyielding grip.

But Tyler only sneered, his expression twisted with rage as he tightened his hold on Nick's arms. "You think you can just push me away, Nick? You belong to me."

Nick's breath caught in his throat as Tyler's words sent a chill down his spine, his mind racing with panic. He had to escape,he had to find a way to break free from Tyler's grasp before it was too late.

Summoning every ounce of strength he had left, Nick pushed against Tyler with all his might, his muscles burning with exertion.

For a fleeting moment, he felt a glimmer of hope as Tyler stumbled backwards, his grip loosening.

But before Nick could make his escape, Tyler's fist lashed out, connecting with Nick's jaw with a sickening thud.

Pain exploded through Nick's skull, sending shockwaves of agony coursing through his body as he staggered backwards, his vision swimming with dizziness.

"You think you can defy me, Nick?" Tyler's voice dripped with malice as he advanced, his fists clenched with fury. "You're nothing without me. You'll always be mine."

Nick cried out in pain, his voice a desperate plea for mercy as he tried to defend himself against Tyler's relentless assault.

But each blow only seemed to fuel Tyler's rage, his fists raining down on Nick with a savage ferocity that left him reeling.

"You're pathetic, Nick. Worthless," Tyler's words cut through the air like a knife, each syllable dripping with venom as he continued his onslaught. "No one will ever love you like I do."

Tears stung Nick's eyes as he struggled to stay upright, his body battered and bruised from Tyler's vicious attack. He felt like a cornered animal, trapped in the suffocating embrace of his own fear and despair.

And then, just as suddenly as it had begun, it was over. Tyler's fists ceased their assault, leaving Nick crumpled on the floor, broken and battered, his breaths coming in ragged gasps as he struggled to comprehend what had just happened.

With a final, contemptuous glance, Tyler turned and left, leaving Nick alone in the empty restroom, his mind reeling with shock and disbelief. He tried to push himself up to get to safety, but his body refused to cooperate, every movement sending waves of agony rippling through his battered frame.

As he lay there, trembling and broken, Nick felt a tidal wave of panic wash over him, engulfing him in a suffocating embrace that left him gasping for air.

He wrapped his arms around himself, his heart racing in his chest as tears streamed down his cheeks, his mind consumed by a whirlwind of fear.

🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂

Charlie sat on the bench outside the school, the sun casting a warm glow over the field. He checked his phone for what felt like the hundredth time, his heart sinking with each passing minute that Nick failed to appear.

As the minutes turned into hours, Charlie's worry grew, a knot forming in the pit of his stomach as he imagined all the worst-case scenarios. He knew Nick struggled with separation anxiety, and the thought of him being alone, vulnerable, sent a shiver down Charlie's spine.