part 01

Author's pov :-
In the morning , the morning started with the rays of sun from far with pleasent touch on others face , the weather was very pleasant, it felt as if nature was trying to share its Love ..nature was trying to show its love. ..
Suddenly everyone's phone buzzes with a notification of sudden meeting from their captain.. everyone gathered at meeting hall and was chit chatting with each other and was giggling over something..
.
Rohit pov :-
(I know I am their captain and a part of ICT but whenever I'm around them it feels like a family divided by blood United by love...)

Rohit - Would everyone care to look here? (As he shouted in frustrated and  and angry tone because no one was any attention to him )

Virat - Everyone calm down and look here otherwise double practice session for today.

(Everyone closed their mouths and sat down as if they had not angered their captain a while ago. )

( I know that they are my family but sometimes I want to throw them In garbage for real )~rohit whispering to Virat

Everyone in unison - we can hear you guys

Rohit and Virat - so what do we care
(Everyone rolling there eyes )

Rohit - So I have called you all here to tell that someone is joining us today as new member of ICT he is player in playing 11 so I beg you guys dont scare him at all please its a request

(Everyone again started whispering with each other about thier new prey but who knows that they are not welcoming their new prey but a master of pranks eventually they are welcoming a devil  but cute devil )

Rohit sighs at their action and start chit chatting with Virat as if he was the only one who was left to care about the new member they were in their own world when a knock on door broke the silence which was very loud they diverted their gaze towards him there was a boy standing with a luggage which was half of his height he was looking like a godamn angel sent by God to let their worries out he entered in the room looking all innocent as if he is unaware of the world...
Rohit stood up from his chair and went to him and stood by his side and taking him towards everyone and introduced him to everyone

Ishan's pov
When I entered in the hall everyone was looking at me with aww expression as if I'm a baby but I liked their reaction as it was pleasing and holding so much emotions of everyone our captain came towards me introduced me to everyone I was feeling touched by them as if I have something special bond with them already..
Then I spoke
Ishan - "hello everyone my name is ishan kishan I'm from Patna "

Rohit -" hello I am Rohit your captain nice to meet you" we hug e/o

Virat - " hello my name is Virat "  we hug e/o

Ishan- " you guys don't need to introduce yourself I know everyone present here " I smiled

Hardik - " nice to meet you little boy you are very cute I wanna crush your cheeks can I " he asked me looking at my cheeks

Ishan - "sure you can but don't squeeze it so hard it hurts you know " he squeezed my cheeks I smiled to him and we hug e/o

We all were talking to e/o within a half an hour I was comfortable with them because they were so welcoming but I felt like someone was watching me..

Someone was watching him from far smirking as if he had find its prey or his favourite thing which was lost years ago he was staring at him like there is no tomorrow like he will ruin his innocence at any moment and will make him scream his name at any time soon but he felt like ishan was feeling like someone has watching him and was searching for that person he quickly hide himself behind the doors...

After some minutes a person gathered his all courage and went towards Ishan from the door maintaining a smile on his face he walked towards him and looked at him with all possible angle than ishan looked at him he was startled by the person it was his bestfriend...

Ishan - " kutte kaha tha abhi tak " he said with little anger

Mayank - " sweetie yahi par to tha "said  with smirk

Ishan - "maine toh nhi dekha tujhe " confused

Mayank - " dekhta bhi kese tu busy jo tha ".. sad face

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That's it for today hope you like it ❤️

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThat's it for today hope you like it ❤️

Cuties 😍