part014

G

uys I love you for this much support 4th ranking is such an achievement guys love you ✨

_______________________________________

"understanding"

*Next day *

Everyone was gathered at the breakfast table , chewing and munching their sandwiches croissant and many more delicious mouth watering dishes along with some sort of juices, as they were not on diet so everything on the table was full of calories and fats. The breakfast was going on peacefully.

A

bhishek & Mayank were also present at the table as Abhishek has finished his business related work

_______________________________________

*Little introduction of Abhishek if you want to skip you can *

Abhishek is a cricketer with an owner of 'Sharma security agency ' run by him only as he don't have father and his mother and sister are not interested in this type of work as it contains so much risk , but because of his hardwork his company was on top at rankings. He is known for his very competitive personality whether it's on field of cricket or on a field of business.

Alongside of his very sweet and and bubbly nature , most of the people are unaware his dark side. He may look normal to you from far but deep inside he is the second name of cruelty. No one can depict what thoughts are running in his mind even in their wildest dream.

He don't trust people easily after his dad's muder because the traitor wer from their own family their own relatives.
He had gone through so much betrayals in his life and he will make sure that they all will pay soon

But there is someone in his life whom he can believe even when he is dying because the person has earned his trust by telling him , his secret and giving hands in multiple crime and most importantly helping him in his hunts, hunts for those who betrayed him in past.
He believes that anyone can betray him but not his soulmate his childhood friend Mr shubman gill
_______________________________________

Shubman and Abhishek are childhood friends there mothers were also childhood friends so it helped them to form a pure and unbreakable bond easily. They are friend/ partners in crime they came kill anyone for eachother. They have created a very dark , cruel emotionless world in their own but never let anyone enter in it because if someone will get to know even one percent of the crimes they have done in their life they may get in trouble and if they are suffering they will make sure the cause of trouble will live a peaceful life in hell.