part 10

"MY SELENE"

I

t was the time when ishan was standing at the door of next room unknown to the next chapter of his life 'it felt like the writer of his story is asking him to turn the page of the book which is named as " misery disguised as pleasurable nights "
He didn't knew that it's his life's turning point which will turn his life not completely but will surely give him a new point of to look at the world....

He was deep in his thoughts that how will he face the person behind the doors.. it wasn't like he is afraid of him to face after revelation of his feelings but it was like he was not ready to accept his true feelings infront of him cause somehow in his corner of heart he knew the truth that they don't have any future cause world will never accept them as couples.. he knew that people really adore them as friends but will never adore them if they will come out as a couple... And if somehow World will accept them but will shubman accept him will he ever be able to accept him over sara.. will he be able to love him more than that girl.. he knew that if a prince of cricket will marry a lord of cricket's daughter that would be much better than him marrying someone like ishan and top of that a boy.. he was not degrading himself he was just trying to create some excuses to exclude love from his heart for that man..

He was creating many ideas in his mind to face shubman to clear all the things which was said by mayank.. when the door infront of him opened and revealed a man talking in his phone to someone.. ishan adored that face always cause it held so much of love for whom he don't know.. the love in shubman's eyes is as deep as a Pacific Ocean for someone he don't know.. he was well aware of the feelings shubman has for that girl cause it is shown in his eyes..

Don't misunderstand ishan..don't think that his love is not strong for shubman.. only if we knew the depth of his heart we surely would have knew that his heart only craves for shubman his heart is always pumping for shubman... He surely don't like whenever someone is near shubman but he accepts it as it is his fate and they are not meant to be together... They can be a power couple of India but not in this life maybe in their next life.. where ishan will bet his life infront of God to make him girl and give him "his shubman"..

His thoughts were making residence in his mind when suddenly shubman pick up his luggage and went inside the room.. ishan always adored the way shubman cares for him always making sure that ishan is not always carrying the whole burden.. ishan always melts with this type of actions done by shubman.. he collected himself before he melt as an literal ice and went inside the room..
Ishan put his luggage aside to unpack it tomorrow cause its midnight and he don't wanna disturb anyone.. he went straight to the bed removed his accessories and put it on the night stand and sat on the bed but shubman was still in his phone.. why it is taking so long .. who is he talking to?? this was the thoughts of ishan all along

Now it was the time when shubman put his phone aside after talking so long and came inside the room cause he was in the balcony.. he saw ishan is still awake so he approached him

"Welcome to your new room " shubman said while going towards the bed

"Uhh.. oh thanks for that btw "ishan said while taking glances on shubman cause now it was his time to use the phone.. he was not talking to anyone but he was scrolling through Instagram reels

" That's so mean of you " shubman said while sitting on his side of the bed

"What is mean.. you welcomed me and I said thankyou for that " ishan said

"Nah you just said it casually not even looking at me " shubman said while peaking inside his phone

" Ahh who started first.. you were the one who was on his phone for like hours " ishan said hiding his phone from shubman