part 21

Warning - this chapter contains some highly intense scenes that may affect your innocence..
so , if you feel uncomfortable at any point kindly leave this chapter _______________________________________

"Your PERVERTED boyfriend

Days went like nothing shubman was getting ignored by his wife and somehow it was giving pleasure to ishan so he kept his stunt on for the entire match too

The match was started and as expected Mi won the toss and chose to Bowl and thanks to the bowlers who worked so hard to maintain the scoreboard with such low amount of score which was 169/6 . After the mini break gt players spread on the field to defend there reputation against Mumbai Indians.

Mumbai Indians the name of winners lost their first match in wankhede stadium against gt , every player was disappointed as the bat of the batsman today unfortunately didn't Swing accordingly and they lost their dignity as the powerful team of ipl on that day with 162/9

The ambiance in the dressing room was unpleasant because the coaches and team leaders were reprimanding everyone.for their performance
Things were getting more intense as Ishan's phone buzzed, revealing a message from someone non other than his not wanted husband.

He checked the message
_______________________________________
"Remember our earlier discussion about our breakup? Don't delay darling I won't wait for you "
_______________________________________

The message hit him like a stone thrown by fate, reminding him of his never-ending sorrows.
He made an excuse to leave the meeting, enduring some scolding from the coach for his  careless behavior, but he somehow handled it all.

He first went to his hotel room and changed his clothes. Then, he called the driver and after giving the address, he set out for Shubman's house , He reached his house after a while. First, he fixed his clothes and set his hair. When he was satisfied with his looks, he pressed the doorbell. Just as he had imagined, a deep raspy voice that holds the power to make you cum even in a public place came from inside.

"My doors are always open for you darling "

After hearing this sentence He felt a symphony of unfamiliar butterflies dancing in his stomach, orchestrating a delicate shiver that reverberated through his being, a melody of sensations he dared not decipher.
He pushed his feelings away, unveiling the room with a turn of the handle. A sight that struck him, for there sat Shubman, legs splayed, one foot caressing the table, the other grounded. A bottle of beer gripped in one hand, the other embracing lengthy drags of a cigarette. His sculpted abs and chest bared to the world, his gaze locked on me like an eagle, as if I were his target, and he, my predator.

As I was unraveling the scene before my eyes, he beckoned with a wave of his hand, the cigarette nestled within, signaling me to draw near. I obliged, settling on a couch a slight distance from his presence.

He was eyeing me like a famished soul, as if I were his long-awaited feast, yet I brushed it aside. However, the smirk etched on his face nibbled at my thoughts incessantly. Somehow, a whisper in my heart hinted that this might be the gravest choice in my life's tale.

After a few moments of uneasy quiet, he took the first step, breaking the silence with a poetic grace.

"you will just keep on gazing at my abs or dare to speak, darling? " He said with a smirk

When those words escaped his lips, my cheeks turned rosy, my purpose forgotten in a fleeting moment. Yearning to graze those sculpted abs, just once, innocently craving a touch, what's the harm in that, isn't it?
Or maybe, those musings adorned my brow as well, for his subsequent words brought forth profound embarrassment upon me.