Chapter 22

It's been a couple of weeks since Josh and Colby came around to find me. During the last two weeks I've spent plenty of time with Colby, helped Josh paint the nursery, and today we were going to see his parents.

I had met them once at a FCW event, but that's been a long time ago. This time would be different, especially since he was telling them about me being his girlfriend and how we are about to have our two beautiful babies soon.

"Mamas you almost ready to go," he asked as he stood in the living room awaiting to see what the hell I was wearing.  "Yes give me one singular minute," I called back while fixing my hair up into a tight bun.

Once I stepped out of the bathroom Josh's eyes immediately averted my way. If I wasn't already his fiancé I think it would be that all over again. "Damn girl you looking fine as hell," he replied as he licked his lips.

I slowly let out a tiny giggle; pulling him close for a small kiss before I walked past him. As I did I felt his large manly hand tap my ass. Turning around I rolled my eyes at him while getting inside the car.

As we drove over to his parents house I felt a more butterfly-like feeling appear in my stomach again; just like I did when I talked to Josh for the first time. Carefully he held my hand, knocked on the door, and awaited for them to answer.

"Hey Dad. Your remember Julianna from when you visited  the performance center," Josh asked his father who nodded attentively at him. "She's my fiancé and the mother of our soon to be baby twins," he continued while I tried to keep my breathing, and hands from becoming shaky.

"Its nice to see you again Julianna. And I know you'll be a great mother to his kids," his father said before he embraced me into a hug.

Once we went inside I met his mom, and his younger brother who was pretty cool. Instead of going our separate ways we all sat around and talked for hours upon hours until we realized what time it was. "You guys don't need to go all the way home. Josh we still have your room clean why don't you guys stay there for the night," his mother said which I was very grateful for.

"Yeah we could do that," I replied just as Josh was about to contradict. "Thanks again Mrs. fatu," Incontinued as we made our way upstairs.

I'd never thought I would see Joshua's childhood room until it actually became a reality. "I know. I know it looks like an insane person lived in here," he said as we both were getting comfortable in his bed. "It's fine Babe. I love it," I replied while cuddling myself closer to his chest.