fluff alphabet

activities = what do they like to do with their s/o? how do they spend their free time with them?
cameron is putting everything he can into the relationship to be great but when it comes to activities/dates, he likes doing whatever he can to ensure you will have a good time and not get bored. if he could, he'd spend every moment with you, but he also knows that there is no absolute need to do extremely big things, like blowing through all his money but does it anyway.

beauty = what do they admire about their s/o? what do they think is beautiful about them?
cameron likes everything about you, especially whenever he can admire and/or find little habits you have, things you might not even notice about yourself unless he pointed them out to you directly. he likes watching you.

comfort = how would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
cameron knows that he can't touch you whenever you're having a panic attack because there is a charge that he'll only worsen it, further scare you, or risk you lashing out at him. so, he'll just sit next to you, whispering "it's okay, it's okay, i'm here" while helping you through some breathing exercises/comforting talks, anything it takes to help you get back to a more stable emotional state. when you've calmed down then he'll embrace you.

dreams = how do they picture their future with their s/o?
marriage will forever be the end goal—cameron would never date someone "just for fun". he just wants to be happy; to have someone to care for, and to have someone who will care for him and vice versa, which is why he's putting so much effort into the relationship because he wants to be the one for you, despite you not knowing of his obsessive tendencies.

equal = are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
cameron tries to be the dominant one for the chunk of the relationship, so you don't need to worry your pretty little head about things, but there are times when he will step off and have you be the one in charge. 😊 i would say it's equal, but that's a blatant lie. it's more like a 75/25 split.

fight = would it be easy to forgive their s/o? how are they fighting?
cameron can't be mad or hate at someone that he loves, only jealous. for this, however, it would already take a lot for something to lead to a fight on his part. if it's you that is the mad one, he'd offer to give you some space but he'll try his best not to leave things on bad terms or, at the very least, try to talk through the issue in a calm manner or on call if you're far away.

gratitude = how grateful are they in general? are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
he's grateful! he's grateful for your presence and he'll feel forever thankful to you.

honesty = do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? or do they share everything?
of course, he has secrets 😭 i mean, the guy is a yandere but it's not like he is going to parade that fact out to the public. that's something you don't need to know—you two are perfectly fine where you are and if you ever were to find out, cameron is scared that you might see him differently and try to leave (and he'll be damned if he lets you do that. he won't allow it).

inspiration = did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? like, trying out new things or helping them overcome personal problems?
his biggest change is in the way he approaches his thoughts about himself and his self-worth. but he also begins to pick up on your habits, and your interests and tries to understand your general approach to life, too. other than that, he can't say much...but he has a feeling that some of his clinginess has rubbed off on you. he's not sorry about it.

jealousy = do they get jealous easily? how do they deal with it?
if he could receive a quarter for just how many times he's gotten jealous, cameron would be a millionaire by now haha. however, cameron won't hesitate to attack anyone, whether that be verbally or physically, who even dares look your way with googly eyes.