yandere alphabet

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: this is me giving you a warning beforehand since there is a triggering topic under the letter 'q'! read at your own discretion.

that is all! thank you.

affection: how do they show their love and affection? how intense would it get?as soon as cameron receives some of your love and attention, he's hooked

as soon as cameron receives some of your love and attention, he's hooked. from hand-holding to cuddling, cam will be beside you, and enjoying the fact you're with him. he always makes sure to tell you that you're his angel and that he loves you. it's the little things that count to him...of course, there will be times when his affection toward you can be a little overbearing. what's that? you're going to work? are you sure you can't spare 5 more minutes with him? he'll do small things like that to ensure he gets his way.

blood: how messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?
while cameron is more than inclined to beat someone to a bloody pulp for you, getting his hands dirty is another story in and of itself. he has to be careful and he doesn't have enough self-confidence to ensure that he won't get caught if he were to...dispose of any rivals. with that being said, cameron will stick to fights and/or passive-aggressively telling someone to get lost.

cruelty: how would they treat their darling once abducted? would they mock them?
since cameron is already dating you, there is no need to abduct you! he would only do it if you tried leaving him. he wouldn't be able to bear the sight of you with another man, the idea alone makes him sick to his stomach. once you're captured, he'll drone on how "you should've known better" and that "you had this coming". he'll then tell you that if you behave, he'll consider letting you out of your restraints. if you prove to be a thorn in his side or cry a whole lot, it's then cameron will stoop low and begin to mock you. you're just going to have to learn that he's the only one for you!

darling: aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?
no...cameron isn't about that life. the furthest he's willing to go is kisses and cuddles. he draws the line after that. he wouldn't dream of doing something that would damage your relationship or outlook on him. he's crazy, sure, but he's not a monster.

exposed: how much of their heart do they bear to their darling? how vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?
cameron is not scared to be himself around you and he's eternally grateful for that. it's just his more sinister and dark thoughts that he shields from you. other than that, he's being his 100% authentic self when he's with you.

fight: how would they feel if their darling fought back?
incredibly hurt. he's done so much to keep you with him and to have that thrown away because you now view him differently, it would break his heart, shatter it into a thousand pieces. he will cry, but even then, cam will do his best not to break down in front of you. "why are you doing this...?" he'd softly ask you as his lower lip quivered, looking at you with red eyes.