wearing his clothes hcs (sfw + 🔞)

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: this is the first nsfw chapter in the book! regardless, i hope you all enjoy it, and thank you. 💗

sfw hcs:• when cameron first saw you wearing a piece of clothing that was his (which just so happened to be a hoodie), he started gushing over you like crazy, saying things like "you look so fucking adorable", "you should wear my clothes more ofte...

sfw hcs:
• when cameron first saw you wearing a piece of clothing that was his (which just so happened to be a hoodie), he started gushing over you like crazy, saying things like "you look so fucking adorable", "you should wear my clothes more often!", and resting a hand over his heart because it was racing so much. he was blushing mess! he was staring at you all like: (⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)
— has literal heart eyes

• will stutter out the most flustered and chopped-up compliment you've ever heard from him so far. he thinks you look so good but is just a little overwhelmed by it.

• he literally adores your every breath no matter what you're wearing, but, he'd be a horrible liar if he said that you wearing his things weren't some of his absolute favorite moments...and it's not only because it helps ward off any other people who might be interested in taking you away from him.

• he secretly bought a sweatshirt in his size of a show you both watch together and put it with the rest of his clothes. so, whenever you just so happen to choose to wear it, cameron will pat himself on the back and 'coincidentally' will not put up a fight if you try to keep it for yourself!

• cameron makes sure to spray all of his shirts, sweaters, cardigans, and vests with his cologne to make sure that they smell like him

• takes a lot of pictures of you in his clothes like it is a once-in-a-lifetime occasion when it's actually anything but that. his lock screen is the first time you wore his clothes and he's never changed it since (his home screen is a photo of you two wearing matching clothes). he thinks it's extremely memorable and probably won't change it for a long time.

• encourages you to wear his clothes out, even if it means that it'll be a while before he gets them back...that just means there will be a higher chance of them smelling like you!

nsfw hcs:
• the sight alone is enough to melt cameron but also make him incredibly hard, so do with that knowledge how you will...👀

• if they're big on you, it just means that'll look less like a hoodie/sweater/shirt and more like a dress which leaves too much to cameron's imagination but it can be narrowed down to him thinking of whether or not you're wearing anything underneath or not
— cam likes to lift the hoodie and give you tummy kisses, which often end up with him trailing downward until he's making you drunk on his tongue

• loves whenever he gets back something and it smells of you, it makes him so horny but what cameron loves even more than this is when you ride him whenever you're wearing a shirt of his. he doesn't care if it gets ruined—it can always be washed!

• there was one time when cameron was sitting down, playing some games and it wasn't until you came back wearing one of his button-up cardigans that he accidentally dropped his controller and died in-game, prompting his teammates to yell at him but he didn't care. cameron took off his headset and looked at you with wide eyes, it was clear you weren't wearing anything because it stopped just below your pussy. as for your chest, you only bothered to button one of the buttons and exposed a lot of your skin. cameron bites on his lower lip and he was panting like a dog. as if this wasn't hard enough for him to not freak out over, you began teasing him and acting like he was oh-so busy to attend to you intimately, causing him to whine.
— "baby..."

• needless to say, he was begging by the end of the night