6

The walk home was awkward, more like I was still very mad at him and Bucky was a little drunk. "Doll now I don't understand why your mad at me" I was a couple of footsteps ahead of him.

"Just don't Bucky please leave me alone" We were walking into the living room while he fell on the couch. "Doll come here" My feet were walking towards the bathroom.

I shut the door and locked it. The bathtub was cool and it wasn't a bad place to sleep. I could hear knocking. "Please doll open the door" My eyes were closing really fast.

The morning light was bright as I stood up. When I opened the door I saw Bucky sleeping on the ground. Maybe I needed food because I was angry.

The bread Florence packed up for me was really temping and at that point I was really hungry. I pulled the bread apart and ate some of the bread.

"So were you angry at me because you were hungry" I turned around and saw him smiling at me. "You know we can go to Florence's for breakfast right?" My stomach turned for pancakes.

Bucky laughed "Alright in that case let's go" We headed out towards the sweet pancakes. I thought I was going to have to eat all the bread for my stomach to be settled.

The door was open and luckily there wasn't that many people in there. "Hey Margaret" I cloud hear Florence calling my name. "Hey Flo" Florence was a skinny women with wide hips and a small chest. She had this beautiful red hair that always flowed off her back.

I thought she was the coolest women I've ever met. I mean most of the men that would come in would be scared of her. She only had to say one thing to the men that weren't and they would be running to the pub next door.

"Hello Major," Florence said. "Ma'am" She looked up at him while she was bringing over the other tables drinks and said "Hmm" like she was interrogating him.

Bucky grabbed us a table and we both sat down. "I heard they have actually pancakes here," I told Bucky.

"Oh my god I don't know how long it's been since I had a pancake" He looked hungry too. I'm pretty sure Florence was the type to know what your going to order girl. I mean you didn't have to get a menu and she walked in with your food already in hand.

And it was always the food that I wanted. She was like my big sister in a way. I never had any siblings to share or play with when I was younger. We would always gossip together about which boy came in looking cute.

Florence had a way with men that I've never seen before. She would always hang them out for the first few hours and when they got the courage to come up and ask her again she would say you have to say the whole day until you can take me on that date.

Some guys would stay and some guys wouldn't then she knew they weren't the ones. She over with strawberry pancakes for Bucky and chocolate for me. Oh my god I didn't know they were still making chocolate.

"Can I have one chocolate chip please," Bucky wined. I shook my head, It was all for me. "Doll are you really going to make me get on my knees in front of everyone" My face grew hot.

Florence over at me with a look. "Fine take one" Bucky moaned eating the chocolate chip.