16

Funny enough we started to walk down town but next to the ocean. "It's beautiful here," Bucky said. "That's why I like it here I could spend my whole life here" "But before I settle here I want to travel," I added.

"Where," Bucky asked. " Italy, France" "I hear they're beautiful in the summer," Bucky said. "Would you take off for the summer to visit," Bucky asked.

"Yeah I would" We walked past the ice cram parlor only for Bucky to take my hand and walk me inside.

"What flavor do you want?" "Bucky you don't have to pay for me," I said. "well to bad, chocolate?" He knew me too well. "Yes"

He took mine hand in his while waiting for him to take our order. I tried to get out of the way so other people could order but Bucky had a strong hold on me like he couldn't get enough of me.

"Chocolate for the lady," Bucky said. "You too make a lovely couple" I choked on my tongue when she said that.

Bucky took a quick glance at me before putting his eyes back on the lady taking our order. Was I starting to feel like Amy March in this moment.

Bucky handed me my ice cream while we went outside and sat on this cute bench by the beach. "The air is fresh," Bucky said.

Sometimes I think he needed fresh air I mean even after the war. I thought he was going to burn himself out with how much he does.

While heading out in the fresh Charleston air we sat on the bench just eating out ice cream.

"Buck is currently ringing me everyday because of the new baby" I laughed he was probably tired.

"I would too if I had a brand knew baby and didn't know what to do with myself"

"It's peaceful here," Bucky said. "Yeah it really is"

Bucky put his hand on mine and I looked up at him with those big brown eyes.

"I get why you like it here" Once we were done we made our way down to the beach.

There were some girls down there looking at us more like looking at Bucky.

"Those girls over there are staring at you," I said. "They need to find someone to look at" he didn't even look up.

I could feel his hand grab mine as we walked down the beach.