17

I was walking over to the library on a Saturday afternoon. Bucky was sleeping on my bed at home.

I needed to study for my finals, college was hard but I didn't mind. Not when I was going to be a fashion designer.

Most of the clothes I used to have were old and raggedy. Now I have a wonderful dress collection.

They're not that expensive but it's all I have and it's not like I have a lot of money.

Grabbing a book off the shelf I saw the Dior collection in one of the books. God I could marry the brand.

The whole book felt like a fairy tale just pages and pages filled with gowns I would die for.

Someone touched my arm and I turned around to see who it was. The smile on his face said something.

"Bucky what are you doing here?" "Well you didn't come home and I was worried," Bucky said.

"Plus it's really late" "what time is it?," I asked. "10"

Oh gosh I guess I was really into the book. "Sorry" "it's fine but call next time so I don't have to track you down," Bucky said.

Bucky took my hand and we walked out of the library. We walked chatting a little bit until we walked past the park.

My feet walked a little bit away from him so I could run into the little park. Bucky really didn't expect that.

"Margaret," he asked almost confused. My feet ran through the grass, looking forward to see trees.

"Doll" I could hear Bucky calling me from a couple of feet away. My body went behind a tree to try and trick him.

Hearing his footsteps I started to run again. "Margaret," I could hear Bucky almost laughing and yelling my name.

Suddenly it started to rain, my body felt cold but not a freezing cold. My feet slowed down a bit just enough for Bucky to catch up with me.

His arms went around my waist and picked me up. He threw me over his shoulder.

"Bucky," I said laughing. He was just walking with me to the bench. He plopped me down on the bench and just stared at me.

I was laughed hard and my ribs hurt. "You are something you know that" his eyes were sparkling blue.

Maybe I was crazy but I swear I felt something for him. I was crazy I mean I had to be.