Bonded By Sin (NSFW)

I can see the desperation on her face. I can see she's scared, waiting for my answer. The voice in my head is screaming, trying to stop me from moving forward with whatever might happen tonight. I push aside all my reservations as hard as I can before laying my hand on top of Koakuma's. I feel aroused, I might be taking advantage of her, seeing how touch starved she is. But the truth is, I also feel lonely.

I nod to her slowly. I feel slightly embarrased to say it outloud, but that was enough for her. She couldn't hold a smile back. Weirdly enough, despite being able to see those sharp teeth through her smile, they don't scare me as they used to.

I try to stand up from my chair to guide her to my room, but she jumps on my lap, hugging me and burying her face on my chest. She's surprisingly light despite being as tall as me. I gently caress her hair and those cute wings on top of her head as she continues to snuggle against my chest.

After a short while, Koakuma reached for my face, gently holding me with both of her hands, looking into my eyes with gratitude and lustful hunger. At first our lips met. She was gentle, taking it slow, savoring each kiss as the wings on her back lazily flapped with each kiss and bite.

When she decided to step up the intensity, I was afraid she couldn't hold back, fearing that maybe my lips wouldn't survive tonight. But far from it, despite growing desperate, she was gentle, each kiss feeling more sweet than the last. After that, it was impossible for me to hold back, returning her kisses in kind, with even more fervor than before. Some moans, escaped her mouth as we continue kissing and that's when I noticed that a small audience of fairy maids where looking at us.

They were giggling, others were too embarrased to look at us and some were completely enthralled by our public display of affection.

I tap Koakuma's back, trying to make her stop. Instead, she latched onto me even harder. I was getting lightheaded as she didn't even let me catch my breath. With one last playful bite to my lips, she finally relented. The crowd kept growing. A lot of curious fairy maids started gathering in the diner hall, watching us. Such crowd is bound to bring more people, and I don't want to find out what would happen if one of those people are either Patchouli or Sakuya.

I lift her off of my lap, carrying her like a princess through the diner hall, moving towards my room as quickly as I can. She's enjoying it, holding onto me tightly.

"Finally, finally, finally~♥" She snuggles against my neck, sneaking a bite or two before we arrive into my room. We fall together on my bed, eagerly undoing the clothes from each other.

It was evident from the get go that Koakuma had a nice body. Her uniform did nothing but accentuate how well endowed she was. But seeing her naked body, her red hair cascading down from her head, barely concealing her breasts made me lust for her. Hunger for her.

This time, her neck was my price, biting it harshly, goosebumps florishing all over her skin accompanied by pants and moans from her. I stopped focusing on her neck, slowly kissing her collarbone, until reaching her breasts. Her nipples were hard, begging for my attention. As much as I wanted to let myself go and devour her chest with no restraint, I keep it slow. Licking all around her areola, teasing her even more.

With each lick, Koakuma arches her back. "Ahn~♥, you're so cruel... p-please, no more foreplay, take me already~♥"

I ignore her plea, and start sucking and biting her nipples with ravenous hunger. No matter how harshly I do it, she's digging her nails on my back, panting and moaning sweetly. With one hand, she was holding my head against her breast, and with her free hand, she tried to reach for her entrance.