Blood Drain

(Even though Nobuyuki died before, this is the route where he survives. This might no be the best alternative for him as you are going to see, but at least his adventure is not over yet. This happens if people tried to push Flandre off instead of letting her feed or stabbing her with the silver knife.)

I'm trying my hardest to stay focused on the unpleasant sensations in my body, but it is proving difficult. With each desperate gulp, all my thoughts go blank. Through my spine to my skull, waves of pleasure shake me to my very core. My mind starts to get foggy again and with the little strength I have, I start struggling and shaking as hard as I can.

Flandre holds me tighter, but I can notice how her fangs start to hurt me again, clearing some of my mental fog. Most importantly though, she stopped drinking! I just need to keep this u-

*Slap!*

It wasn't a punch, but it felt like one. My vision is blurred and covered with painful white lights as I try to focus my eyes on her.

"Can you stop squirming like a worm?!" Crap, she sounds extremely pissed off. "You ruined it! That felt so...!"

"That's enough..."

"Huh?! What are you mumbling about?!"

"I said ENOUGH!" I try to push her off of me with all my strength, to no avail.

The vampire just laughed at my futile attempt before pinning my arms by my wrists. "Do you really want me to stop? I can see all those goosebumps on your skin, and the way you tried to contain yourself was so adorable." She gets close to me, piercing me with her crimson eyes. The smell of iron coming from her mouth is disgusting, almost making me gag. "I won't forgive you for ruining the moment for me. But all that means is..."

I move my face away from her. She is dreadful enough, but seeing her face, her mouth dripping with my blood is both revolting and horrible. "Means what?!"

Grabbing me by my chin, she forces me to look at her eyes once again. "It means we have to do this all over again. And let me tell you one thing. I don't mind that. At. All." With crushing strength, she holds my head once more. I can't see what she's doing but the feeling in my gut is telling me to brace myself, but no matter how much I tried to anticipate her strike, the way she latched onto my neck was even more brutal and painful than the first time.

Her bite felt sharp and cold, like an icecicle piercing effortlessly through my skin, but the strength and force behind her bite was so overwhelming I thought my neck was about to snap. A scream escaped my throat before she resumed with her draining. I try to keep struggling, but I can't push her off. Everything starts to spin, and that numb but comfortable feeling comes back. My vision gets darker and darker, my struggling grows weaker and that intoxicating sensation runs through my body once more.

...

...

...

...

Goddamn it. I passed out again. I don't suppose I'm dead, unless being dead means feeling awfully cold all the time. My limbs are so numb it's like a thousand ants biting my fingers and arms. But focusing my mind a little bit, I notice something more. I can hear humming... and someone is caressing my hair...

I open my eyes, only to meet Flandre's once again. My head is on her lap, and she's absentmindedly playing with my hair. She looks content, but the intensity in her gaze didn't dwindle one bit. And she's terrible with hygiene, her lips, part of her cheeks and the white sleeves of her dress are tainted red. She looks terrifying, but somehow, I'm not scared. "Welcome back, sleepyhead."

Trying to answer is difficult. My head hurts to the point I can't even reply back. Despite everything, this feels oddly comforting. And that bothers me deeply.