Entry 12: Choices

In relationships, romantic or otherwise, there would be a time that you have to choose a side or stand to a belief. In my case, I was questioned whether I would choose my newly acquired boyfriend over a girl I'm aquainted with.

The girl isn't someone I considered a great importance. In short, she isn't one of my bestfriends.

The case was she told me that he flirted with her, which by the way I was standing on the sidelines watching everything unravel. If either of the two told me their excuse, I already knew the truth.

That is what makes choices easier really. If you have all variable and you know what is going on, choosing the right side would be easier.

I'm one of the lucky few who didn't get sucked in with a lie since I saw everything. And the sad truth, I doubted him.

I choose to doubt him since by what society taught me, men would eventually cheat after they get the girl they want. Not really the case.

I choose to doubt him since in my heart I thought even a close acquaintance would have the decency to back away from your boyfriend. I learned that involuntarily.

Sometimes you choose wrong in orderer to get things right. As for my choice, I'm glad I saw the truth before I trusted the wrong story. And a choice I would never going to regret, eavesdropping.