Entry 4: Friends

I have a total of three trusted friends and at least ten who I could talk to, plus the other ten to just mingle. Okay, I don't have a friend - friend that I share my deepest darkest secret. Though if it concerned my love life, I have the three trusted friend on speed dial.

When I started talking with him in a daily basis, it was a given to call my three trusted friends. There was a lot of squealing and misheard words flying through the conversation after the words came out of my mouth. It was irritating yet pleasing to hear. I like when I made my friends smile no matter what the reason behind it.

After the conversation finished, another one on one personal call followed as they tired to grill something out of me that they couldn't achieve in a group effort.

And when tomorrow came, they would start assessing the situation. How he would glance at me, or when our eye meet, and sometimes they took note the simplest of action as a brief wave of greeting. They take hidden meaning in actions to a whole new level.

His smile wasn't just a smile to them when he smiled at me. His casual hellos had an underlying code rather then just a simple greeting. And I'm a bit ashamed how they affected my awareness towards him.

Because of my friends, I slowly found myself starting to think more about him.

-----

Happy reading and Have a lovely day. Until tomorrow again. :D