Entry 2: Me

My friends told me I lacked initiative to talk to people. It's not that I don't like talking more than listening, but what was I going to talk about with a stranger? The weather?

I don't define myself as an introvert. I socialize with others. I have friends. But I do prefer soltitude more than going to a house party where half the popular people are present.

My friends are a mix of different personalities. Though I don't say it out load, they can be troublesome at times. They are a fun bunch when the conversation don't start with 'do you have homework in - insert name subject here -'.

To say it simply what kind of person I am, I like watching action movies and skittles are my comfort food. I think that the society is based on influential people who think they are the center of the world. And everyone is seriously up to no good.

Negative. I'm a negative person who tells people inspirational messages to keep their miserable lives better. Then, what does this make me?

I don't really know who I am at the moment. I'm still working on it. I had some progress recently when he started talking more with me. And who is he? Simple. He is this guy that might overtake most of my life if I don't do something about it. To be clear, I'm not in love. It's not even admiration. But I can help it when my eyes wander in his direction.

------

This is a daily update, if you are still wondering. Until tomorrow.., :)