Epilogue: In love

Dear Diary,

It's not about falling in love, but rather finding the right person who share that love. I've always thought that love was a repetitious pattern and a means to an end. But love is a choice. You choose who you would love, but you can't choose to get out of it. If you are in it, you are in it forever. I understand that love can fade, yet it is never forgotten. And it is your choice whether to continue to love or let time fade it into a memory.

For me, I didn't give up on loving him because in my heart I choose not to. Not all of us can get the happy ending, that is why there is a choice to let go. If you did, it doesn't mean you are weak to not had fought harder for the one you love, it means you are strong enough to learn and gave the choice for others to love them. 

Love isn't always romantic and chocolates. It is a journey and every road block you face is a challenge for you to grew more. Love also doesn't mean one person, you have your family and friends who love you as much and be there with your throughout your choices whether they are great for not.

Love isn't just a feeling. It's a way of life. 

____________________________

A/N: Hello Everyone. We are now at the end of this short journal like entry story. It was fun having to write about something so informal and personal - in a way - and connecting with the character's feelings. I was emotionally invested with this one though it lacked the visual story line. I wanted to take you in a journey in the character's thoughts and feelings. I hope I did what I intended to do or I really suck at it. HAHAHA!

This was a good writing journey and I might take on another one in the future. This book kept me sane when I'm so busy with school. Writing is therapeutic for me.

I would like to thank you again for those who had supported this mini project and for reading until the end.

Please comment away and tell me about your experience with love. I would love to hear your side of the story.

As always, happy reading and Have a Lovely day!

With love, 

Mel.