Chapter 17: Sharing Secrets

Hi, this chapter is a bit long compared to the others (a little over 4000 words). Many things are going to happen and be explained in this chapter.

I'm adding some visuals to this story finally :'). There is going to be different ones, some character specific and then others will be for sweet moments and others for spicy moments.
Please don't forget to like and comment this chapter. It helps me a lot and motivates me to share my story (I lose motivation quickly haha). Happy Reading! x

- SweetDumplingss

Chapter 17: Sharing Secrets Damon

Damon

I just needed to continue to keep my defenses up. I didn't want to confuse Nevaeh. I wanted her to move on. I just knew it would be hard for me not to be just so drawn to her. Just seeing her in her towel earlier made it hard for me to control myself. Her soft skin exposed with a towel that left little room to imagine made me think of all the things I could have done to her, touch her in all types of places.

Right now, Nevaeh was in the room next to me. I couldn't help but let her presence affect me. But I won't do anything to make her more confused or uncomfortable. However, if she shows me that she wants me, I might fold this time. I opened my laptop to see if there were any updates on what had occurred in these past six hours. I was wondering who could be playing with us. I spent half an hour just going in circles with all I had, and I couldn't move past this roadblock. All I was able to do was let darkness greet me.

    I just felt very drenched while my body ached in the most unbearable pain I ever felt. I tried to open my eyes, but they felt so heavy it hurt more trying to put in more effort. I was disoriented of what had occurred. All I remembered was Christian and I were driving. We were going to celebrate Christian getting accepted into one of the best medical programs in the world. We both applied but I didn't get in (which my father was not fond of due the family's legacy). But I was content with not getting accepted because my heart was not in medicine, it would never be. So either way, this was a celebration. We were on the sleek road. The rain picked up after we headed off. I could remember our final words and laughs but then it got blurry. And then my head began to hurt.

As I fluttered my eyes slowly, I could pick out minimal details about my surroundings. There was lots of water and rocks, possibly at a river. I tried to turn my head but the sharp pain in my neck made me gasp. It managed anyway and could see a smashed car. Then, the horror settled in. On the smashed silver SUV, there was a body dangling off what was left on one of the doors. There was blood. So much crimson blood. I could feel my body convexing. My heart was trying to pump as much blood as it could. I stared at the body, a man with dark hair and olive skin. A young man I knew very well. Then everything went to black.

When I woke up, I was greeted with pale walls and the smell of freshly cleaned floors. I tried to sit myself up but the pain was there but more bearable. My eyes jumped to the nearest thing it saw, a man with dark hair and olive skin, wearing the same hospital gown as me on the next bed to my right. It was Christian. There was some relief in that moment. I thought everything was going to be alright. Just for a moment.