Chapter 6: History

Hello, I'm sad, so I'm writing a chapter. This is probably not edited.
Don't forget to like and comment on this chapter and follow me! I really appreciate it!
- SweetDumplingss

Ariana Grande & The Weeknd - off the table
Chapter 6: History
Damon

"Okay, what should we do? The Rumba, the Tango?" I asked, while Nevaeh searched for some music. We were in an empty space that they used for dancing it seemed. The beige walls were framed with white baseboard, completely the brown floorboard.

She found a song. "Off the Table".

She approached me. Her hips rolled and undulated as her eyes would land on my tattoos then back to my eyes. When she was close enough, I could see her dark eyelashes, lacy trimmed around each brown iris. She wore something that would be more comfortable to dance it, but I could still make out her curves. "I see Jess really practicing with you. But no, Viennese Waltz. Remember what we tried a few months ago." I remembered. She wore a red dress, had red lips. It felt like my heart would explode.

Nevaeh cued me to come to her when Abel's part started.

As I took her hand and whirled her into my arms, she grinned and nodded. We fell into a step, allowing the beat to guide our actions. Everything around us, all thoughts about our current relationship, vanished. It was just the two of us.

Her eyes glistened, locking into mine. We couldn't take our gaze away from each other. I couldn't get over how effortlessly beautiful she was.

My body swelled with uncontrollable emotions, and my fingers tingle with something I haven't felt in a while. My hand brushed against her brow. There were no constraints holding me back from this perfect bliss, because my body was responding on its own.

I drew her close to my chest, and I didn't want to create distance between. But I went against what I thought since it was part of the dance. Holding onto her, being this close, made me want to kiss her. To be honest, I wanted to do more than kiss her. I wanted her. My grip on her waist tightened.

She jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around one of mine, and I spun around slowly. Our faces were very close, almost touching lips. This proximity and touching her made me want all of her. Her eyes had this seduction that pulled me, controlling me to do what she was a puppeteer. If she told me to go left, I'd go left. If she told to fist her hair, spun her around, and bent her over, I'd do that too. If she told me I could tap into our desires, I wouldn't hesitate.

She retouched the ground into a halt. Our eyes seemed stuck. I didn't know what came over me, wanting to break more layers that separated me and her. I tracked the letter the D with my fingers on her neck before brushing them against her breast then back down to her waist. I could hear her suck in a breath, closing her eyes.

My mind couldn't help but to think about those times before she left. It took with me since she did and I was just beginning to forget. But now, she was back and in my car. I accidently slipped out the question that I had days ago, "Why did you leave without saying goodbye?"

I glanced over the her. Her upper lip curled in disdain. Her eyes softened, "I don't know. You really hurt me, Damon. But I had so many reasons to leave and I didn't need to tell you where or when I was going anymore."

I knew I did. Five years ago. I tried being a good son. But being a good, more like an obedient, son bit me in the ass. I could still remember the day Nevaeh left without a word—ripping my heart out. It was my fault. And that was what made it more painful. Because I couldn't blame her for how I felt. It was all my fault.