TWELVE

Evie's POV:

"I just want you" His fingers travelled up my arm leaving a trail of his touch on my arm hairs. My lips parted as breath escaped my mouth. I blinked a couple times, taken back from what he had said. Niall's hand was on my neck. His nails were brushing my bottom my hair

"You .... want... me" I whispered staring into his eyes.

"I want you" Niall whispered back, so close to my face I felt his breath on the bottom of my forehead. I opened my mouth again to repeat his exact words again "I want you, Evie" He leaned in pressing a kiss into my lips. Niall gently slipped his tongue into my mouth. I love the way he does that. I leaned into his hand that had moved from my neck to my cheek, cradling it. Our kiss broke as he moved back. I looked down- why was he doing this to me again? Niall's face stayed close as his thumb tenderly on my cheek, below my eye. "I can show you how much I want you"

He asked with his forehead resting on mine. My knees fell weak. I slowly nodded unsure to what I agreed to, but I knew I wanted it. Niall smirked, crushing our lips back together, his arm wrapped around my waist. My arms lifted around his neck, stepping up on my tiptoes. His arm that sat around my waist moved under my bum, elevating me up. My thighs tightened around his waist as my back hit my wall. Niall let out a quiet moan. My nails ran through his hair. He pushed further into the kiss, his hand grasping my arse. I smiled as my finger raced down his buttons on his shirt. While I was fiddling with them to undo the shirt, Niall kept me supporting. Once I pulled away the shirt from his chest I drew back. We grinned at each other as I massaged his shoulders gently. My legs from his waist picking his hand up. Our fingers tangled with each other. I stepped away from the wall, dragged Niall into my room.

He was close behind me, I let go of his hand and moved further into my room. I stood at the bottom of my bed. Music was still coming from the living room. Niall step towards me putting out his arms for me, grasping my hips swaying us side to side slowly dancing to Mona Lisas and Mad Hatters. My hand raised Niall's right hand up to the side of my dress. His fingers pitched the zip. Our eyes met once again as the zip was pulled down slowly. A breeze of cold air brushed on my exposed rib. Niall's index finger touched my torso. I pushed the straps of my dress off my shoulders, they fell to my elbows. Niall leaned in, kissed my jaw lightly and intently. I titled my neck as I let out a soft moan. His kisses trailed down under my earlobe. My hands returned to his hair, messing it up as my fingers ran through it. "Beautiful" Niall mumbled as he brushed my collar bone. I let my dress drop further down my body. Niall lifted his head looking at my face, his lips grew into a smile, pressing another kiss on my lips.

Niall sat on the bed, pulling me to stand in between his legs. His lips touched my stomach softly, looking up at me. His eyes were so blue that they were filled with lust. Another kiss was planted on my skin underneath my breast. My chest moved as I inhaled. His hands rested on the back of my thighs, his thumbs rubbing the crease between my bum and legs. His touch was so gentle and careful. I lift my legs on the bed next to him. Niall moved the other leg, making me straddle him. Our faces were close again. I could feel him in his jeans "Your hair looks good messy" I giggled holding his cheeks in my hands. Niall smiled at the comment. His fingers stroking my panty line.

"Is this okay" Niall questioned staring at me.

"It is definitely okay" I chuckled bowing my head to his neck, kissing his skin. He smelled so good, so addictive. Niall fell back gradually, enjoying my work.

"Your brother is going to kill me" Niall spoke his thoughts. My head lifted from his chest.

"Can we not talk about my brother" I asked, smirking as I lowered my head back down.

"Yeah right" Niall muttered lacing our hands together. I placed kisses all the way down to the lining of his boxes which were coming out of his jeans. My eyes glanced up to Niall for permission. He was sitting up on his elbows watching my every move. My fingers fell to his belt, unbuckling it. I unzipped his fly and Niall helped me pull down his jeans. I picked up his boner with two hands. I planted a kiss on the tip, he responded with a slight jolt. I smirked rubbing his cock, the full length. My eyes landed on Niall's face. His eyes were closed, his head was titled up a little. My tongue licked up his cock, Niall let out low groan of pleasure. His fingers fiddled with the strands of hair, tucking them behind my ear. My mouth took him in "Fuck" Niall moaned as I bobbed up and down, my tongue gliding along the underside of him. "Fuck... Evie" His hands were still in my hair, slowly rubbing my temple with his thumb. My head lifted away; my hands ran up to him again. Niall sat up further bring his fingers to my chin raising my head up to meet his lips. "If you carry on, I wouldn't be able to control myself" he said against my lips. Niall pulled us down.