Mr & Mrs. Latimore

Jacob's pov

Months later

This was the happiest moment of my life. The day I married Gia Lizzeth Thompson. And gave her my name. My beautiful Gia Lizzeth Latimore. This woman makes me the happiest man in the world. And I was glad to spend the rest of my life with her......

Me: Gia.... from the day I meet you, you have turned my life around. You've made me that happiest man in the whole world. You made me love in ways I never though I could. You my air. My body. My soul. My heart. You the air that I breathe, the words that I speak, and with out you baby, what I do it wouldnt mean a thing. I love you baby.....and Im so happy Today I got you to be my wife..... (kisses her and the people begins to cheer, clap, shout, and some cried) Im so happy God made the time to make you for me.

Pastor: well I present you.... Mr. and Mrs. Latimore.

Me: Dont forget Lizzeth..(holds Gia's hand and they walk towards the people)

We named our daughter after Gia's bestfriend who died of cancer. And if you wondering yes! Jordan Calloway's sister. They found out when it was already too late. It was heartbreaking For Gia, so we named
Her Lizzeth Lindzay Latimore

Everybody: (cheering)

Roc's pov

I couldnt believe that was my sister right there. Wearing that white dress, with a beautiful Daughter and and with a ring in her hand. I was happy for her

Gia's pov

^wedding reception^

I never been this happy before. Jacob made me the happiest girl in the world. Im happy I never went to London. Because I think I never forgive myself for letting Jacob go. And with our beautiful daughter..... they both meant the world to me....

Aaliyah: (holding CJ in her arm and holding Roc's hand in the other) we got something to tell you

Me/ Jacob: spill

Roc/ Aaliyah: WE GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!( Shows her the ring)

Me: Oh My God!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Jacob's pov

^ 7 years later^

Lizzeth: Daddy!!! Daddy!!! Daddy!!!

Me:( still with his eyes closed in bed) Yes Lizz?

Lizzeth: you told me we was going to see mommy (jumping) its time to get up!!!!(yelling in the hall) Double J!!!! Double J!!!!!!!!

Kids grow fast!!!! Lizzeth was already 7 , I was already in my 20s and Double J was 15. I got up took my shower and got ready to see my wife!!! I love saying that word, she was runing her first olympics today. She ready to bring home that GOLD!!!!

Double J: (deep puberty voice) ayo pops!!!

Me: whats up?

Double J: Where the soap?

Double J grew fast too. And now he was living with me. Sym got back to them wrong steps and lost custidy of Double J. Its been rough on him.

Me: Ask Lizzeth. She was putting the soaps in the bathrooms yesterday

Double J: (in the hall talking to Lindzay) Ayo Lizz!!!! Where the soap?

Lizzeth: I put it in your bathroom cabinet

Double J: how many times I gotta tell you not to put it there Girl!

(Laugh) they funny. We finished getting ready and left. I wasnt missing this for the world

^olympics^

This s* was packed. But we sat front row though. I spotted Gia warming up in the middle Lane

Me:(points to Gia) yall see mommy over there?

Lizz: I see her (jumps in excitement)

Double J: Ah ah dad them expandex to short for her (points at another woman and licks his lips)

Me: (hits him in the head) boy!!! Really! That woman damn old for you. And she ugly

Lizz: she got a mostache (Jacob/Double J/Lizz cracking up)

Me: yall kids terrible

Double J: we yo kids!!!

Me: (everybody sits down) ayo ayo!!! The race about to start

Double J: Go Gia!!!

Lizz: go Mommy!!!!!

Gia was looking fineeeee out there!!! She had me in a daze. Them abs, perfect curves, them thighs. Me and her(bitting his lips) were deffinitly going rounds tonight!!

Double J: ayo pops! What race she running again

Me: huh? --- oh! 400!

Double J: (raises an eyebrow at him) and you talking bout me (scoffs and shakes his head).

Gia killed that s*( everybody gets up and cheers around as Gia won the race!) My baby dropped all them girls. Haaaaa! (Sings nothing on me).

^later on^

Me: (gets on top of her) mmm...baby you was good today!!!

Gia: (pecks his lips) I was wasnt I......

I turned the lights off and began to kiss her deeply and passionately, forgetting we had kids in the house (Gia moans). I've been waiting weeks for this moment to come and I wasnt gonna waist it. (Removes his pants and takes her clothes off)

Lizz: daddy, mommy! I CANT SLEEP!