Just Like you

1 week later

Gia's pov

I dont know whats going on with Jacob, but he's been acting like a total Jack. This Is the 5th time Jacob leaves the door not closed properly and the alarm activates, waking up the kids and me. All we do is argue and sometimes we dont even speak to each other at all. But like always. I got up slowly trying not to wake the twins and turned off the alarm.

Double-J: (sleepy voice) Dad...again?

Me: yeah.but go back to sleep, you still have two hours (twins beging to cry) till time to get ready.

I lifted my head and sighed as I heard the twins cry. Thank you Jacob!!

Double-J: Naaa, I'll help you, besides (smirks) ...there is no school today.

Me: (they both begin to go up the stairs) really? Why?

Double-J: football team have their championship this weekend so they left today and more than half the school is going, so they just closed the school.

Me: lucky youuuu

Double-J: (claps hands together and smiles) I knowww. Damn but Lizzeth though, sad they still got school. (Shakes his head)

Me: (chuckles) boy!!do not try to act all sympathetic for your sister. (Double-J chuckles)

Jacob's pov

I was tired as hell. The twins didnt go to sleep till 3am and I really cant function with a 3 hour sleep, it felt like 20 minutes if you asked me. Gia keeps on turning the lights on during the night, the tv, music for the babies, wakes me up to help her with the twins, the twins cry for hours.Who can get some sleep like that?

I barely got to hit the gym before practice. Roc and a couple of others were there by the ti e I got there and coach like every wednesday was Late. "Date Go Wild Tuesday" he says. (Chuckles)

Coach: (jogging as he enters room, tucking in his shirt, got his glasses on backwards) sorry guys!!

E/B: (they all laugh at his hickeys and his ashy knees)

Roc: (talking while choking on his laugh) damn coach seems like yesterday day was more than wild

Players: (laughs histerically)

EJ: Looking like Jacob on the weekends.

Players: (laughs once more)

Me: naaaaa, stop fooling around.

EJ/ Princeton/Roc: (singing Jacob's part on Wanna Try) so wont you stop being scared and get a little closer, cause thats the only way that I would know, how to ride the boat

Jacob: (smiling withe embarrasment) nawww, come on yall,stop.

EJ: (continues to sing) cause if im lying, you tell me no, and by the way you looking girl, I could tell you want it, just as bad as I do

Coach: Ok ok ok, (throws hands up) lets get to work.

Sad thing is, its not even like that at home no more. All me and Gia do is argue, well... she always wanna get into it with me.

then went to the hard core. Running, dribilling, shooting. All day erday baby!!!

^later on^

I was too tired to dropped by the studio tonight so I just headed straight home. I told Bahja I would drop by the studio tomorrow.

I couldnt stop praying for the kids to be asleep and for me to find my bed clean, empty and ready for me to sleep in and to wake up tomorrow without being bothered and have energy.