Heartbreak heard around the world

Gia's pov

Me: Jacob??? What-what---

Jacob: (closing the door behind him quietly) the front door was unlocked so I....Gia, baby. Please dont kick me out...I actually came to talk and make things right...starting with you.

I felt stomach drop and sank. I havent seen Jacob in such a long time. And all my heart was doing is missing him. My mind kept on reminding me of what happened that night. But just to hear his words and see him present. I couldnt get mad. Atleast not at him.

I looked at my wedding ring and back at him for a moment. I placed sleeping Gianna next to Jazohn in the crib and sat back down paying full attention to Jacob.

Me: I wont. Go ahead.

Jacob: Im sorry for not being the husband that I should be. For not being the man you fell inlove with. Im sorry for physically and emotionally hurting and our kids. Im sorry for not supporting you enough. Im sorry for not listening to your words. Im sorry for every single thing I said that night. That man...was not Jacob. Atleast not the Jacob you know. Im sorry for allowing my dad situation affect and break our family. And (leans in a lil bit and now forhead to forhead and whispers, with tears falling out of his eyes) most importantly I'm sorry for breaking my vows. I love you Gia, I'm strongly inlove with you baby. I dont want us to end. I dont want us to be like this anymore.

My first response was to kiss him. Our lips moved in Symphony. We both depend the kiss, now Jacob laying me down on the bed as he was not on top of me. I missed him soo much. It was so hard not to love Jacob. I was deeply inlove with him. I forgave him. He was my first, and the father of my kids.

Roc: ( busting in the room) Yo G!!--

Jacob and I quickly separated and he began to put his shirt back on as I fixed my hair.

Me: wassup Roc?

Roc: you guys made up now?

Jacob looked and me and smile.

Me: Umm--

Roc: just like

Me: ummmm.....we still talking Roc.

Roc: *chuckles* yall talking, but he on top of you.

I really dont know what was Roc's point of telling me this. But it was making me feel guilty, but a little more uncomfortable.

Jacob: wassup Roc?!? What's your point?

Roc: (dead serious) next time to you put your hands on my sis. In any type of way!!! Ill break yo face. You got that! Or on any of my neices and nephews

Jacob looked at with an expression and then back him.

Jacob: yeah.. I got it.

Roc: (even more serious) dont you ever disrespect my nieces and nephews. Or her ( points to Gia). You got one more strike. Make it count Jacob. She deserves and the twins and your son deserve better. Get yourself straight man.

And with that he walked out the room.

Roc's pov

This is one of the things that I strongly dislike about Gia. How she forgives Jacob and people so easily. Yo the n* kicked you out of his house, does mad stuff to you infront of the kids on top of that!!!! And you up there ready to make love with him. I understand that Gia deeply loves Jacob. But what he did. In my eyes are unacceptable. But that's her....I tried to teach her, but thats her.

Diggy: yo! Where is Gia?!?

Me: upstairs with Jacob

Tacory: (entering the living room) he here?!?!?! When he got here?!?!?!