Step-parent

Double J's pov

(Coming in from. Track Practice) Yo today was a hard workout day. I couldn't wait to tell my dad. I walked in the house finding the house empty. At least I though it was. I was planning on getting something to eat and hang around until I bumped into Gia in the kitchen

Gia: hey Double J. (Peeling potatoes)

Me: oh hi

Gia: how was practice?

Me: (walking away) Fine

I didnt think she would be here. I walked in my room. Took my shower and layed on the bed. Im all about that social media. I was on a group chat with a couple of my n* we was planning on going skateboarding later on. I texted my dad asking him where he was at, but he told me he was at practice then he was gonna pop by the studio real quick. He finally decided to get into the music business.

Gia:(he puts his phone down as he notices her) Hey Double J. Um.... I made some french fries, stake and salad. Is there if you want...

I just nodded

Gia's pov

I remember when Double J was little. When we used to get along, play, and do everything together. Now we so far apart. I always tried to talk to him and have the relationship we used to have, but is like....he doesnt like me. I think is because I married Jacob, and ever since that Day...I became his step-mom. I always treat him as If he came from me. I consider him my son. But like always I gave him his space. Jacob wasnt coming till late and Lizz got out of school in a little bit.

Being a mom wasnt hard but not easy either. And specially being a track mom. Practice everyday. Come home, wash clothes. Clean and cook. It wasnt alot, but it was exausting. I got ready and headed to Lizz's school. I promised I was gonna take her out for food today, even though I cooked.

Me: Double J Im heading out

Like always no respons. Jacob said maybe we needed counseling or he needed counseling so tomorrow was his first session. I wasnt taking him though

^lizzeth's school^

Lol my daughter was looking flee. I took some pictures of her off guard and send them to Jacob.
He send me a text saying "sexy like her mama" but to be honest she looks exactly like him. Only that she has lighter eyes then mine, they look green and sometimes yellow. Her hair was dirty blonde golden brown. Which I dont know where she got that mixture from and her skin matched her hair. She was exactly like the girl Jacob kept on dreaming bout when I was pregnant. But her face... it was all Jacob

Lizz: (plants a kiss on Gia's cheek) hey mommy

Me: Hey Track star. So where do you wanna eat today?

Lizz: home.... Double J told me you made French fries and stake

Me: oh....um..ok

I really wanted to to take her out and spend some mother-daughter time with her. But I gues it would have to be another day.

Double J's pov

^night time^

Gia and Liz went to sleep early today, so I really didnt have much to do. I got ready and headed out without saying a word to Gia. I took my skating board from the garage and met up with my n*

Jaymes: Bruh! How's your step-mom?

Me: my step who?

Jaymes: yo step- mom dawg!!!!

J'son: facts!!! me and Jaymes saw her the other day on tv man, and she hot!!!!

I hated when they began to talk about Gia like that. In school they call her, my "hot step-mom". People always asking me about her, and the creative writing teacher always asking me about her and our relationship. Man, this is all my pops's fault, making me go to the same school they went too. Only if they knew how embarrassing and annoying that was.