A Latimore Reunion

JACOB'S POV

There aint a better feeling than waking up and seeing all your kids sleeping in your bed, drooling and snoring, you cuddled up with your beautiful wife. Man...I could definitely say Im blessed.

I got up slowly trying not to wake up anybody up, Specially!! The twins!!! Woow, having twins is a hard work, and Gosh I used to complain about Double-J when he was a baby and how he was always up, keeping me busy. The twins are tripple that, and they are only two of them.

Oh! If I forgot to mention, we finally back home. Well..."new" home. I swear remodeling of the house....is mind blowing. Just picture it....
I do gotta admit, at first I didnt recognize the house, and the first day there. I couldnt figure out where things were. All the room where changed..well..shifted and made bigger, but the house look so different.

As the Fam was still asleep, I decided to head to the kitchen and make some family breakfast, might even invite August and me and Gia's beautiful Goddaughter, Autumn.

Im not gon lie, in the beginning I was mad that August didnt tell me about the real reason why he was going to Virginia, but I cant blame him either. It was hard to believe that he had a 3 year old daughter. But aye! I know August is a good man, and he gon be a hell of a good father. I just know it. (Some knocks on the door).

I left the waffles and bacon in the making and the rest of breafast cooking, answered the door. Recieving Autumn with wide arms as she saw me and threw herself on me.

August: hey!! Wassup Jacob (closes the door behind him)

Me: (playing with Autumn) wassup Daddy August

August:( settling the baby bag on the couch) ahhh man!! Come on, none of that.

Me:(*chuckles* sits on the couch and begins to play with Autumn) aight, aight Imma stop. But how ya been? I havent seen yall in a while.

August: (exhales in relaxation) we've been good. We've been good. Spending a lot of time with my daughter, and at my momma's house. Nothing new.

Me: thats good dawg.

I turned the Tv on and flipped through the channels, looking for something that Autumn could watch. Bubble Guppies. The Twins and babygirl (Lizz), love that show, even Gia and DJ. From time to time I watch it with them but...I just end up laughing most of the time, because its funny how they all be singing along and stuff.
Me and August continued to check on each other, and discussed a couple of men stuff, and ended up bursting out laughing for a few more minutes, until...

August:( sits straights and begins to sniff around to the smell of something burning) Yo Dawg!....you smell that?

Me:(sniffing around) smell what? Naaa.(shakes his head). I aint smelling anything. (Continues to sniff).

August: (gets up abd tries to follow the smell) Man, Jacob! Its mad strong, dawg. How you aint smell that s*?

But I still couldn't smell a thing.

Me: Autumn, you smell anything, baby?

But she was too entertained with bubble guppies.

Gia:(yells from upstairs) J!!!!!!!!!

How was they smelling that, but me?!? I began to walk towards August as he yelled my name. As I got closer, thats when I smelled it and saw the smoke coming out of the kitchen. Oh S*!!!

DOUBLE-J'S POV

Dont get me wrong, I like when me and the fam have family time, and we fall asleep on my parents bed. But the deff thing I ain like about it, is that... is uncomfortable asf!!