Not here still...2

Jacob's pov

A few minutes after getting more stable and talking to August. Gia walked in. I quickly felt ashamed that I did this to the house and that she had to come for me. But I couldnt control my emotions.

Gia:(entering the house carefully) Jacob???

Me: Babe I--(stands up quickly)

Gia:(hugs him tight) are you ok?

Me:(hugs back) yes baby...Im fine..Im so sorry. I-I-

Gia: its ok J. You dont have to explain..

August: ummm....Imma head back home, now.

Gia/Me: ok

August: aight, incase of anything. Yall now where Im at (smiles).

And he walked out the door. Me and Gia were now by ourselves but neither one of us said anything to each other. I kept on staring at her, thinking bout what to say.

Me: Gia I--

Gia: I think its time for us to come back home.

I felt my chest open and a big weight off my shoulders as I heard those words.

Gia: .....For Lizz.......

Me: oh....But baby....I want us back....for us....

Gia:....and for the kids...

She continued to speak. I sat down on the couch and began to listen as she stood in front of me, staring straight at me.

Gia: I just wanted to say that... this situation between me and you has affected everyone. The twins, me, you, DJ and ...Lizz.... and now with the insident that took place... we obviously need each other's support.

Me: I agree. Gia....I know I messed up big time with you..but.....Baby I cant. I cant do any of this, I cant handle this...as you can see. I want you back, us, the family. But I dont know what else to do to make this possible. Im doing everything I can , but my efforts arent getting me anywhere. So tell me what can I do?!? I dont wanna give up baby, dont give up on us....on me.

Gia: can we please keep this Kids related?!?

Me: what!! WHY!!! why you gotta be like that Gia? Baby I messed up!! People mess up!! I was going through a harsh time, ok? I recognized my mistakes and Im trying to fix them!!! I hate this!!!!! IM TIRED!!!! THIS SPACE!!! THIS GUILT!!! COME ON GIA PLEASE!!!!

Next thing we know my lips were on hers. I couldnt help it anymore. I couldn't hold it back. She kissed back and I wrapped my arms around her body not wanting to let go at all. She hugged back and we now made an introduction. Gosh! I missed my wife.

I layed her gently on the couch as I got on top of her, feeling in her body. She began to feel on my abs and soon our tops were off.

Me: Baby I missed you soo much (whispers)

Gia:(lets out a soft moan as Jacob kisses her neck) Baby I missed you too.

^2 hours later^

Me: (playing with her fingers) I love you Gia. I really do.

Gia: I love you too Jacob. I really do.

Me: so...where do we go from here?

Gia: well...first, (kisses his neck) we'll clean up this place, Second we get new TVs and everything else that needs to be replaced and 3rd, we'll pick up our stuff. Move in again and then we'll..

Me: pick up the twins and Double-J, then we head to the hospital. I know (kisses her hair as they cuddle under the sheets) but I meant us...where do we go from here?