A Latimore Reunion (Welcome to Georgia)

Double-J's Pov

Damn!!! A brotha was drooling and s*, and on some deep sleep. When my mom just busted in my room, talking about..."its time to get ready, we gotta go!!!".

Me: Goodmorning to you too!!!

I said as she just walked out the room and ontop of that...she really just left my door open, like.... But damn though...I cant lie, the environment was different. Everyone was active and moving around, and I seemed to be the only n* here, sleeping and s* when I know everyone else wishes to do the same thing.

Lazy as ever, I dragged my ass out of bed and headed for a very hot bath. Im talking bout vapor coming out the room and s*, thats a good shower! I already had my clothes picked out since two days ago and I already got my hair cut yesterday, so all I gotta do is just shower. I put on some music, brushed my teeth and finally headed in, the vapor was already coming out I swear, man....this is gonna be a good flight (-grinns-)

JACOB'S POV

WOOOOOW!!! Double-J was really serious right now, when we gotta go!!!! Let me back track a lil bit.

Last night....

Gia: mmm!! Stop it Jacob..

Me: (-in between kisses-) naaah. Lets. Mess. Around. For. A. Lil. Bit....show. some. Love.....plus...its. the. Only. Alone. Time. We. Get.....so. no!  No. Stopping.

Last night over......

Ah-huh!!! Yall know what happened. (-winks-). But do to that, me and Gia woke up mad late. Well....Gia got up first...  I woke up by her coming out the shower, with Giannah and Jazohn in hand. Thats when I turned around saw how late we were. The time didnt even give me the chance to kiss my girl and thank her for an amazing night. I just took a cold ass shower and rushed through the whole procress of getting ready, while King J.  Is over there taking his dear sweet time.

Me: (-making up the bed-).  Double-J still in the shower?

Gia: (-feeding the twins-) dont you see the smoke in the hall?

Oh hell naw!!!

Double-J's Pov

I had just came out the bathroom when all you see is my pops with his arms crossed on his chest. Minding my business, I brushed passed him and began to lotion, but at a quicker paste this time.

Me: wassup pops?

Pops: Jacob O'neal Latimore III....Hurry the f* up man!!! We late!!!

Me: well, that aint my fault!!!

Pops: excuse me?

Me: man, I had the whole gang in here last night. Lizz couldnt sleep, Giannah and Jazohn woke up....and Im the one who stayed up with them the whole damn time!!!  All Lizz kept on asking me was, whats all that noise?  And I didnt even know what to say!!! I just told her that you and mom are trynna catch a bug so yall could kill it...that aint fair!!!

Ah-huh. My pops knew I was right.

Pops: (-laughing-) you really told her that?

Me: yes! Now let me finish getting ready man, before I really end up making yall late.

And with that pops rushed out and the room and headed towards Lizz. This n* really think that Imma be playing games with them when it comes to sex. That s* aint funny.