Welcoming 2

Gia's pov

The twins are soo cute. Thank God for each and everyone of my babies. Including Double-J. It was finally time to go home and Jacob just finished packing the last bag in the car. Lizz couldnt wait to hold her little brother and sister. Double -J and Lizzeth where happy to know that they werent the only ones any more. I was too, they were both even. (Smiles)

Double-J: Imma teach him how to play football, basketball. How to ride his bike, the hoverboard--

Me/Jacob: "The hoverboard"!??!??

Double-J: Yeah! (Excited) yall gon get me that for Christmas, right?

Jacob: Ehhhh.....who told you that?

Double-J: nobody. But Im just assuming since I've been good and my grades are Fly. That yall was gonna get that for Christmas. (Says all confident)

Me: what wrong with your legs?

Double-J: they good. Why?

Jacob: cause then if they good. That means you can walk, run, jog, kick. You dont need a hover.

Double-J:what??????????! How Am I the son of two famous people and Im not gon a hoverboard while mad people have one? Thats not right.

Jacob: man, focus on yo lil sister and brother back there.

Lizz: they are sleeping daddy

Me: thanks hun.

Jacob's pov

Teenagers these days. They always want something they dont need. Thats what makes them teens, I guess. But Double-J always remindes me of when I was his age. I always wanted something. So I would do anything get it. I know he gon do the same thing. So thats something me and Gia are gonna have to talk about.

And by the way. Man!! The twins are beautiful. Woooow,Im soo thankful for them and to see how Lizz and Double-J enjoy them sooo much. I always thank God for my family. Even though I was scared when Gia almost passed out when Gianna was coming out. I think we should lay off on the kids for a little bit. But you the fun never ends (winks)

Lizz: Imma teach her as much as I can. Oh! And I want a hoverboard too.

Me/Double-J/Gia: oh hell no!!!

Double-J: if I cant have a hoverboard then you cant have one either.

Gia: who (twins cooing on the back) said no to the hoverboard?

Double-J/ Lizz: Dad!

Me: what yall mean "Dad!"? I just find it pointless

Gia: awww! I want a hoverboard too. (Hugs Jacob's arm)

Double-J: see! Is a debate. Three agaisnt one. We won! Especially cause mom wants one.

(Laughs) they always do that to me. But I never said no either. Might as well make them keep on thinking that (wink). Finally we arrived to out warm cozy big place we call Home. I couldnt wait to cuddle with my bed and take a gucci ass nap. I finished unpacking everything as fast as I could as Gia was feeding the twins. Damn! They sure eat and a lot!

In the kitchen

Lizz: Can we eat cheese pizza tonight?

Me: But I was gonna cook dinner tonight

Double-J: (coming from the basketball court, sipping on his water) AH HAAAAAA!!!!! (laughs histerically) you gonna cook?!?

Me: yeah.whats wrong with that?