Heartbreak heard around the world 2

JACOB'S POV

I decided to take Lizz to the studio and let her have fun with it a lil bit. I bought us some tickets for a kids circus tonight. Then after that I was planning on taking her to her favorite restaurant, then go home and catch a movie or whatever she wanted to do.

^studio^

Lizz: What is this place daddy?!?!?

Me: its a studio baby girl. This is the place where daddy make his music.

Lizz: this is nice!! Are you gonna record something today?? (Turns on the mic).

Me: naaa ( sits on the couch) but you can! You gotta song in mind?

Lizz: ummm....I dont think I can sing daddy (shakes head)

Me: you know who your father is?

Lizz: yes, you!

Me: (hormanizes) if I can sing...you deff can.

She hid her face on my chest and shook her head "no". I hugged her lifting her up and throwing her in the air. She laughed and wiggled her feet, telling me to put her down. She got dizzy easily,just like Gia.

A few minutes later, after being filled up with silence she asked me to make up a song or a beat. But I really didnt have nothing in mind. This made her frown, but I know that once we get to the circus, she is gonna be happy again.

Me: hey baby girl. You ready for our next activity?!?

Lizz: yeah....I guess.

Me:(both of them making their way out of the studio) awww, cheer up baby! We gonna have fun.

Lizz: (getting strapped up in her seat) but I wanted a song.

Me: I pinky promise, you will have a song.

Lizz: when?!?

Me: (starts the engine) you need to give daddy sometime,ok? You think you can do that?!?

Lizz: Ill try.

Her eyes got big as ball and her mouth dropped as she saw the circus and the lights in the sky.

Lizz: oh wooow!!! Daddy, we are going to the circus!!!! (Claps)

Me: surprise!!!

I found a parking spot and let us both out. I locked the car and popped up the tickets on my phone as we were now getting closer to the entrance. The lady didnt take long to check the tickets and we soon were making our way towards the first row. Lizz made herself comfortable in amazement of how close she was to the show. I was happy that atleast I could make her smile and happy. It gave me hope.

Lizz: (hugging him) thank you so much daddy!! You are the best daddy ever!!!

GIA'S POV

All eyes were on me as I entered the house. I tried not to stare and sat next to Double J at the dinner table. Mom quickly got up and began to make a plate. I analized the environment and felt tears roll down my face as I saw Roc with his family and everyone happy and I couldnt even have my husband by my side at this moment. Or my family together. The more I kept on thinking about it, the more the tears rolled down.

DJ: (comforting her) its gonna be ok ma.

I hugged Double J and he whiped the tears from my eyes. I felt a little embarrassed.

Mama Tasha: awwww!(runs up and hugs her) baby, dont cry.

Me: mom its--I--

I couldnt even speak. Releasing myself from their arms, I began to walk out of the room and up the strairs back to my room. I've stayed there since the day I set a foot in this house.