A Latimore Reunion 2

JACOB'S POV

This is a men's world.......a men's world. Three guys with the house to themselves the wholeee weekend. Sleep late, watch movies, play basketball, hit the gym. Mm-mm-mm, it couldn't be better.

Double-J: (laying down) yo pops, what time we gotta get up tomorrow?

I just chuckle. This kid been mocking his mom the whole damn day, and I havent said anything cause its funny and Ive been participating in it too.

Me: *mockingly* at 7, dont forget we have to go grocery shopping.

We both laughed. But even though we doing alla this.. I still miss my baby though. I miss my women, my babygirl, my lil ms. Independent and my queen.

Gia left on this all girls trip my mom created along with Mama Tasha to go to some mini place up state, where is all cabins and stuff but.....have fun.

Me, Double-J and Jazohn havent showered or changed since yesterday. We still on our underwears, well him in his pampers and the house....well, it wanst a mess but...never mind.
August and Autumn popped by the house yesterday and hanged for a lil bit...I told them that they could say....but thats their lost.

Double-J: ayo pops! What time we gon play ball?

Me: (texting Roc) 6:00PM, why?

Double-J: oh, cause I was thinking bout going to hang Jaymes and Neyon fo' a lil bit at the skateboard ring.

Me: and leave yo pops and yo lil brother by ourselves...No Way!! Mann!!! Its our weekend!!! Finally got the house to ourselfs!!

Double-J: yeah...you right, how bout I tell em to come over?

Me: sounds better but....(pauses)....since when did you start hanging out with Neyon?

Double-J: since he transfered to my school, like....last week

Me: He did?? Gia aint tell me that.

Then this akward silence began to fill the living room.

Double-J: (sitting up straight ) Ummm...pops............

Me: wassup.

Double-J: Momma...she um.....(hesitating) she didnt wanna-we kinda didnt wanna tell you- (getting stuck on his words) she didnt wanna--

Me:DJ!!

Double-J: Momma didnt wanna tell you about Neyon moving into the school, because she thinks that you dont like Neyon...at all, and I didnt wanna tell you because of where he comes from and stuff, I thought you were gonna say that he is a bad influence for me.

GIA'S POV

^on the phone^

Jacob: Really baby!!! Why would you ever think that?

Me: Jacob! (Pauses) I dont know!!! Thats just a feeling we had. Sorry!!!

Jacob: Naaa!! NAA!!! Imma hang up now. Bye (Jacob hangs up)

Me: Jacob???........Jacob????

^phone call over^

Ugh!!!!! DOUBLE-J!!!!!! But I cant blame him though. It had to come out sooner or later. Im out here camping with the girls and learning a little bit about Jacob's childhood and stuff, which was really cool. We were having a good time, drinking whine, singing, doing girl stuff. But the place...was horrible!!! Mosquitos, flies, and all this types of insects in this place. Giannah already had more than 3 bites and dont even count me, cause you aint gon finish.