Baby Step to Forgiveness

Jacob's pov

Its been a month since Gia and the kids left. The house feels so cold and empty. The whole place is just .......dead.

The silence kills me. Knowing that Im the reason why I have no one by myside or to talk to, makes me more angrier at the same time more depressed. Double-J's words echo in my mind and the whole situation plays in my head like a movie, everytime I close my eyes. I was alone, and most of all.... its all my fault.

(Phone rings)

Me: hello?

Ma: hey Jacob!!! I heard about what happened! You ok?

Me: its whatever...how you know anyways?

Ma: my grandson told me. He told me everything! Jacob,honey---

Me: Ma Dont! I really dont feel like hearing any lecturing right now.

Ma: Listen! I want you to come see me.

Me: Ma---

Ma: Ma nothing!!! I SAID COME, tonight!!! You heard me?

Me: (rolls his eyes) yess ma.

Ma: Dont make me come after you Jacob O'neal Latimore JR. (Hangs up)

I sighed.

Gia's pov

I cant stop looking at the pictures of me, Jacob and the kids, around my mom's house. I havent cried since the whole situation, but I cant lie either. It hurts, I thought me and Jacob were gonna be the "happily ever after" couple. But life is not Cinderella. It hurts to see my marriage go like this, after how me and Jacob used to be in high school.

It is soo sad to see a grown woman likeme, needing to go back toher mama's house with her kids and her husband in the house that suppost to be "ours".

Mama Tasha: Gia! GIAAAAAA!!! (Snapping her out her thoughts)

Me: (carrying Gianna) yes ma!!!

Mama Tasha: come taste this chicken. (Coming out the kitchen dancing with a piece of chicken on a fork) girl this chicken is gooooood (singing)

The chicken was good. It was damnn good! I guess it was good I left, I missed my mom....A LOT ,my room, the house, the town. EVERYTHING.

Me: (Gianna coos) mom this chicken is goood!!!

Mama Tasha: girl!!! Who you telling?

Roc: (entering the house with CJ) yo yo yo!!! What my two favorite ladies up to?

Mama Tasha:(recieving him with open arms) SONNNNNN!!!! (Squeezes CJ's cheeks) my grandbaby. We should have a cook out right now!!! Some (does the cha cha while saying) Family time!!!

Roc/me: not in this weather!!!

Me: I have new borns mom!! (Reminding her) And besides we in fall is too cold for that.

Mama Tasha: Girl please! Just put some double clothes on them kids and thats it. I cant waste this chicken anyways!!!!

Roc: (tasting the chicken) yooooo! This chicken banging!!! CJ COME HERE!!!

CJ: coming dad!

Double-J: hey mom! (Hugs and kisses Gia and Gianna)

Mama Tasha: hey other grandson. Come try this chicken.

Roc: sup YG!

Me: how was Grandma house?

Double-J: good, we went out to do some grocery shopping, cooked, watch a movie. Then I came back.