You're Special To Me

"Keisha's P.O.V"

Time skip

It's currently 6:30pm and we're on the way to a restaurant for dinner. I decided to wear a white dress with blue accessories, you know, beach style. Yiran was next to me, and Kenji, Celeste and Kio were sitting at the back.

I was busy listening to Wave to Earth. Of course, I would since it's Yiran's favourite music artist. Oh yeah, next week is the last week of school for this year. My parents agreed to help me buy the 'summer flows 00.2' album as a gift. I'm sure he'll love it.

Why do I feel something heavy on my shoulder?

Wait, is it what I think it is?

I slowly turned to my side, and I saw Yiran deeply asleep, on my shoulder. I'm getting loads of butterflies right now. How can someone look so pretty while sleeping? What if he laid on my shoulder on purpose?

Ok Keisha, keep dreaming.

I took a few pictures of him. Why wouldn't I? This boy used to hate me but now he's lying on my shoulder.

I feel bad for him. I'm sure he'd feel scared and wouldn't trust anyone after what happened to him. Now I understand why he was so cold to me.

I'm glad he trusts me.

I decided to set the pictures as my wallpaper. I can't just leave them in my camera roll. He's just too cute. Everyone should acknowledge that.

We finally arrived! Yiran's such a sleepyhead. He's still sleeping, despite the noise. I softly tapped his nose, trying to wake him up.

"Yiran, we're here. You can wake up now, sleepyhead," I whispered. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he lifted his head up. I want to hug him so bad. I can't handle his cuteness.

"I was leaning on your shoulder?" he said with his husky voice.

"Yea,"

"And you were okay with that?"

"Yes. I mean, you were in a deep sleep, so I didn't want to wake you up," I smiled. "It's ok, don't worry Yiran,"

Should I do this? Screw it, I'll do it.

"Yiran, your hair is messy. Is it ok if I fix it?" I asked. He looked surprised for a second. Of course.

"Sure,"

I smiled as I quickly fixed his hair. It was fluffier than I thought.

"There,"

"Thank you, Keisha," Yiran thanked. He seemed embarrassed. Well, that makes sense.

Time skip

We all walked in and, wow. This place is so nice. We get to eat outside in front of the beach. How therapeutic.

"Is it just me or does Celeste look really pretty?" Kenji suddenly spoke. That's so cheesy of him. I can see Celeste blushing over there.

"That's so cheesy," Kio gagged. "And you're wondering why we ship you two,"

We looked at the menu. There are so many things to choose from. I heard squealing next to me. I looked and it was Yiran.

"There's tiramisu here!" he beamed. I've never seen him smile that hard ever in my life. I'm so glad he's smiling more.

Hold on, is that whisker dimples? Yiran has whisker dimples?

While he was smiling, I quickly took that opportunity to poke his dimples.

"I never knew you had whisker dimples. You look cute with them!" I giggled. I could hear various 'ooohs' coming from everyone who heard.

"Look, Yiran's blushing!" Kio exclaimed. I checked and his cheeks were turning into a light pink.