beginning

SHUBMAN SIDE
HEAD- I am very very proud of you Shubman I love the way you always solve all the cases and the way you did right now also... he was the most wanted criminal and now he is behind bars just because of you..

Shub- thank you so much sir and I will keep up my work. .

Today Shub was very proud of himself as he was able to be caught the most wanted criminal..

Shub- I guess I should go to my girlfriend's house I mean she deserve to know. . Ah!! I love her so much. . But I don't know why Abhishek hate her too much? ?

As he was on his way towards her house. . After some moment. .. he was spending his time with his girlfriend and his girlfriend was pampering him. .

Tanuja( yes guys I changed her name from Sara to Tanuja because she will have quite a negative role and I don't want Sara to have that much negativity so yes) - my baby ...I am so proud of you like I am very really proud of you...

They both were hugging each other but that time Shub saw hickey on her neck..

Shub- baby what is this on your neck it looks like hickey. .

Tanuja wasn't afraid to lie because She knew...he is just blindly in love with her. .

Tanuja- nothing baby it is just when I was straightening my hair by mistakely you know! !

He became worried after listening to this

Shub- baby you should be careful na wait here let me take some ointment and put that on your neck. .

Tanuja- oh my baby take care of me so much I love you my baby. .

Shub hugged her tightly- of course I can do anything for you just always be with me. .

Tanuja while rolling her eyes because Shubh wasn't able to see her face. . .

Tanuja- of course baby and I am feeling very sleepy let's sleep. .

They went to the room to sleep. .

Ishan side..
He was having a concert in Florida when he was giving his hundred percent. . As he was known as the best singer + Rockstar his songs were all over the world and he was ruling the music world..

(Yess.... I will use songs)

 I will use songs)

Outfit...

He was having too much fun. ... while singing every song and at last he ended his concert by thanking everyone who was able to come to his concert. . .

As he was tired he literally went on the nearest couch and made himself comfortable with that Mayank came after some moment giving him water and feeding him to

Mayank- oh sweetheart this concert was just hot .that you started this concert with all soft Vibe ending it like this. . Uff

Ishan- tere ko pata hai na...how much I love to do concerts...how I love to make everyone happy and I am the hottest man

Mayank- literally you are. ..you are the hottest..!!

Ishan- I am tired...bro I want to sleep it just! !!

Mayank- Achcha before sleeping ,aunty called me ...as she wants to talk with you so first talk with her and then we will see. .

After some moment Ishan and his mom was talking with each other

I/m- Ishan how was your concert baby! !

Ishan- amazing mom as it is always those fans mom they are so cute and hot. ..I mean the way...they literally support you

I/m-aww... Achcha as I know that you are coming back to India but before going back to Mumbai. .I want you in Patna

Ishan- mama is everything right,alright you are good?

I/m- everything is good ,don't worry, don't take stress bas kuch baat hai aur Mujhe Tumse karni hai that's why I want you to come..

Ishan said yes before cutting calls as you want to go back to the hotel just to sleep.

Abhishek side..

Abhishek was also happy that he was again able to solve the cases and he was known as the best CBI inspector. .

Abhi- sala vah bkl Hai To lucky ,Ek moment ke liye matlab..I know that Tanuja is cheating on that bitch but Fir Bhi yaar Jata Hai To Bhai isko pampering mil Jaati Hai Aur Main Ghar Jaunga to Fir Kuchh Milega hi Nahin. .. god don't I deserve some love in my life. .

As he was Driving.. he got a call from Shubh mom

S/m- kidhar hai woh galich baccha?

Abhishek was mumering- so raha hoga..Apne cheater girlfriend ke sath! !

S/m- did you say something Abhi?

Abhi- Nahin Nahin aunty, I guess a case thoda Hoga na isliye Nahin Utha Raha Hoga tell me aunty I will say everything...

S/m- Abhishek I will say everything afterward but I want you and Shub to be in Patna by tomorrow or day after tomorrow

Abhi- aunty is everything alright like all sudden Patna! !

S/m- I am not answering your questions Abhishek Sharma do as I said.

Abhi- okay.. .

👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽👽
So this was the first chapter I know this was quite small but I will try my best to give you a long chapter. Maybe you will have long chapters after this till then vote,comment on the chapter and yes