Shubman

Everything was going well like Abhishek today took holiday just for Ishan but Mayank was all in worry like till now there was not a single call from shubman...

Abhi- Mayank where are you lost!!. For Sure you're lost in my thoughts..

Mayank made a done face..

Mayank- no darling but I want to ask this why the husband of Ishan Kishan is not here like dopahar ho chuka hai. .

As mayank said which made abhishek lost with words.. Before abhi can make something up. . They heard..ringing just to see shubman standing with some gifts.. And giving everyone one the most innocent face.. If the person don't know his intention... Than any one can get fool... But on other hands mayank was throwing draggers..

Mayank- so finally you remember that your husband is in my house since yesterday! !

Abhi- yes when even I came to you yesterday to say everything but you didn't came so shallow of you. .

Shub said silently- Dushman Na Kare Dost Ne Wo Kaam Kiya Hai. . .

Shub- Mayank I know you are angry with me....Abhishek is also angry with me even though my baby is angry with me but I didn't have courage to face that man like you all give that precious man to me and I can't even take care of him it just I wasn't in the right mind to face him that's why I didn't came yesterday. .

Abhi mouth and eyes.. Were wide open.. as he was shocked how shubman was acting so innocently that if someone did not know..rhat he is lying anyone can believe him. . .. because he was giving the most innocent Eyes in front of him that anyone can melt and believe this man. ..

Mayank face soften after that..

Mayank- oh I don't know about it sorry for this and please come inside. . .

After that shubman made his way inside the home he was kind of shock and kind of loving the interior which was designed..

Shub- Mayank should I go to meet my baby, I guess he is angry with me. . .

Mayank- are ismein poochhne ki kya baat hai is your husband you should go and meet him. ..

By saying that Mayank made his way in the kitchen but before shubman can go upstair his hands were held by Abhishek. . After that he turned toward Abhishek and kind of he was loving the angry and confused face on Abhishek. .

Abhi- you deserve an Oscar win man like the way you acted in front of Mayank you deserve some award for this. . (He said with sarcasm)

Shub gave him the smirk... Which tbh abhishek want to rub it off...

Shub- oh I know, I should have some award for me like the way I acted and how nicely I fooled your future husband

Abhi- oh really and please tell me shubman Gill why are you here right now?

Shub- because my sweetheart told me to go and meet that shit person because she said me that if I will go and meet him then when I will take him back home I can torture in the way I want. . (Giving him the dirty smirk)

Abhi was irritated by the fact.. That his own bff.. Can do something like this with that innocent man..

Abhi- how hopeless can you go Shubh..i didn't ever thought  that my best friend can do all those things...& rub this drama of your life(he was clenching his jaw)..