Mumbai

It was the next morning everyone was getting ready to go back Mumbai but our Ishan was somewhere excited but little bit stressed because from now on.. he is going to live with his partner and somewhere he knows that he will also be able to meet his girlfriend. . With that he was literally in very deep thought after he heard conversation between his parents and Shub

Past
Shub- wait I am not going to do that like ....what the heck ?he has his own house he can leave there. .

S/m- what the heck is going on with you? you are married with Ishan and you want him to live  in another house like what is going on with you.

Shub- of course!!!I am right ...I am doing everything you want but now this also. .

S/f- I don't want to argue with you!!!from tomorrow onwards he will leave in your house only and it is not just your house it is his house too.

Till then he heard someone calling him downstair and it was Mayank as it was the time to go Mumbai where he will start his new life. . As everyone start a to leave the house Ishan went and hugged shub's parents because he will surely missed them. .

All of them where in the car Abhishek, Mayank shubman and Ishan where in the same car

As they were going to reach airport shubman pulled Ishaan toward himself which made him blush very hard but the next moment the blush and smile was gone

Shub- Mrs Gill now your torture days will start for sure and I mean it!!

Then  he left him and started to go toward the airport but. .

Shreyas- oh god how dumb you are Shubman. . Who will carry ishan's bag. .

Shub- and why should I carry the bags . Can't he carry  his own  bags..such a loser he is!

Mayank- dekhiae shubhman ji Agar aapko nahin carry nahi karna hai ....to aap saaf -saaf Nahin bol dijiye ...vah Khud kar lega ,yah main kar dunga...Har chij ka answer is tarike se Dena Nahin Hota. .

Abhi- with whom you are fighting  Nd also Mayank leave bitch ....bhabhi don't worry I will

Shub huffed and went toward checkin area.. And ishan was all hurt..

Mayank- sweety if he will ever talk with you like this I am always with you just come to me. .

Ishan- Haa okay!! Let's go!!!

All of them made way to the airport and it was the boarding time everyone was sitting as day here the announcement for the flight. .

Then all of them was sitting in the places.... and the flight to cough as it was about one and half hour to reach Mumbai. .

Ishan- suniye na agar aap sleepy feel kar rahe hain to aap mere per Apna head Rakh ke so sakte hain. .

Shub cringed hard

Shub- oh please stop acting like a very Sati Savitri because I know you are just leave it. .

Ishan- you can imagine me as your girlfriend and you can keep your head on my shoulder I don't have any issue. .

As he spoke those words his eyes were looking down and Shubh was shocked after those words when he saw toward Ishan ....he can feel that those words came from broken him..

But it should be was feeling very sleepy so he put his head on Ishan. .

Ishan in his mind- pata nahin Maine Khud Ko promise to kar diya hai ki ....aapko Khud Se Pyar Karva Dunga but aap itna hate Karte na Hamen ki dar lagta hai ki Kahin main aapko kho na Dun but I will try my hard....don't worry my police!!