sick

Ishan was not feeling very well after last night and he knows that now he is sick but... he has to go outside with Mayank and Abhishek because he got a call from them that they are waiting for him in the house....

Ishan- I can't believe my own husband does all those things with me but yet why am I literally putting my self respect out of this to love him ..I don't know but Kya Kare Janab Pyar aisi hai jo Tumhen ghutnon per la de. .

He took.. a deep breath and took a bath with warm water after that he felt a little bit nice but yet his head was hurting a lot even though he was  coughing a lot.. but he thought to ignore all those things and went down just to see the couple who always deny flirting with each other. .

Mayank-  tumahi todi si bhi sharm nahin aati hai ki Ham aap apne bhabhi ke ghar per hain aur aap Aise Karte Hain! !

Abhi- are Agar Unka bhai Itna handsome ho to Banda control kaise karen Khud Ko. .

He was in love with this couple..he really wanted them to come along and get married together and somehow he can predict that they will one day but now he cleared his throat which made both of them Flinched and saw Ishan standing there On the stairs giving them sly grin..

As Mayank saw his  sweetie he went and hugged him tightly while saying how much he missed him but something felt of to him which was ishan's body heat because he was looking kind of feverish. .

Mayank- Sweety you look hot ...I mean Tujhe Bukhar hai kya. .

Abhishek became shocked after listening to that so he went toward him and held wrist  to check but he was shocked to see red lines on his wrist...

Before Abhishek can say anything he sees Ishan moving his head telling him not to say anything right now. .. because of that Abhishek understood that this thing was done by his best friend, he was literally controlling his anger because his bhabhi was going through all those things. .

Ishan- are Mere bacchon it is nothing it is a little bit feverish. .

Abhi- bhabhi will you be able to go with us if not then we both can go and Mayank no about your choice so if it is okay. .

Ishaan was not at all in the mood to go outside but he knows that if he will be at home then again he have to see those two people together. .

Ishan- are han Chalu Tu aur Mayank hai na. .

Big both gives smile to Ishan and he gave the same smile in return but Abhishek and Mayank and feel that something was literally of with Ishan because that smile was not his real smile. .

All of the first went to a hotel so they can have breakfast because three of them were hungry. .. as Mayank knows that whenever Ishan is sick he becomes a whole baby so him  being his brother he was feeding him. . .

On the other hand Abhishek was literally adoring the duo because how the way they both take care of each other and on the other hand even Abhishek thought to feed Mayank. . With that he took a small bite in his hand of chola bhatura and took  that but near a man mouth which made him shock

Abhi- are mujhe laga ki aap matlab bhabhi ko Khila Rahe Ho To fir Aap Mere Hath se kha lo because maine khatm kar diya hai! !

Ishan- hi yaar mere ko sirf Tu Hi chahie ab yaar mere dost ke liye aur Kitna Achcha hai chal kha le. .