wedding

After all the discussion it was decided that the couple will have court marriage...

And the marriage was going to be held in Patna only...after two days which was making shubman frustrated..over all of those things which is the seemingly coming in front of him like anything. .

He was mentally exhausted because he didn't want to get married to a boy and that to a very good one. As he knows this cutie deserves better

Abhi- what happened to Shubman Kidhar Khoya hua hai to yaar?

Shub- what is wrong with everyone? why they want me to get married? and bro for the protection...I would have given him X Plus protection what is this marriage shit. .

Abhi- then what is the problem man... he is such a sweet soul...a very good guy...you are very lucky for getting married with him. .

Shub- okay I know seeing him..I feel like he is a very good one but it is of better bro and I have a girlfriend. ..

Abhi- bhai tere ko Tanuja mein Dikhta kya hai. .. she is a cheater she is a witch..mister shubman Gill. .

Shubman always gets irritated after listening all those bad things from his friend. .

Shub- you know what let's get married and I will make him see hell not like beating him or doing all those type of torture but the thing I will do with him he will himself leave this marriage. .

Abhishek was shocked after listening to those words from him.

Abhi- you know what Gill you will regret your everything. . . I am saying you will regret everything. .

With that it was next morning ..where they both were getting ready to be married with each other with a heavy heart but other with a very sweet smile..

As it was time shubman's parents were calling him to come downstair but before he can go he got a call from his girlfriend

Ash shubman pick up her call he started crying on the call which made his girlfriend worried

Tanuja- what happened baby? why are you crying? and why were you not picking my any calls? is everything okay with you?

Shub- no baby...I am really really sorry that I wasn't able to pick up your call ...but nothing is going well with me, you know what I am getting married? ?

Tanuja- what are you cheating on me? that in married to other person how could you do that thing with me? ?

Shub-  No baby...it is not like that it's just a forced marriage .I told my mom that I don't want to get married but you know what how they are and don't worry I even don't love the person I only love you

Tanuja- I trust you baby but who is that person?

Shub- I don't know ...I guess he is not that famous like you are my baby but some so called Rockstar Ishan Kishan. . ?

Tanuja was shocked after listening to Ishan's name and hearing that this dummy doesn't even know who he is getting married? He is that boy who everyone wants to get married

Tanuja- that boy is  such a slut ..you know ...I don't know why people like him ..is just a very bad boy oh my god how my baby will take care of himself. . And of course is not at all famous

Shub was shocked off listening to all those claims on Ishan and him being a blind lover he believed all that shit for his soon to be husband..