Destruction start

After everything, Shubman came home in the evening . Just to stand shocked as he saw Ishan and Tanuja fighting over something.. He can see that how Ishan was holding tanuja's hand tightly which made .. Shub blood boil... and by that he went  toward then and pulled  him  to his side by giving a tight slap on ishan's face. . .

Which made both of them shock at the same moment and Ishan was not able to contemplate that what happened and he was get it slapped by his own husband. .

Ishan pov
After the slap... His whole face was burning because of shub... He was shocked at how his husband can even.... Do this..

Ishan- How... And why.. let me explain myself!!how could you just come and slap me who the fuck you think you are. .

Shub- your forced husband and how could you literally say anything to my girlfriend..who the fuck do you think you are and why will I listen your explanation I will hear explanation from my girlfriend. .

Ishan- why can't you listen me!!

Shub- because a slut like you don't deserve anything but be happy that you somehow became famous fucking many people ...right Ishan Kishan

Those insults were literally breaking those heart strings.... those were coming out as tears from his eyes. .

Shub- oh my god you so dramatic person like thoda sa bolo na ki inke Aansu nikal Jaate Hain and Tanuja explain yourself. .

Tanuja- are Kuchh Nahin chhodiye na Aise hurt mat Kariye Na Chhod dijiye na Ek Bar to Kiya Hai ismein. .

Shub- I asked you something Tanuja I want the answer!

She was acting all innocent

Tanuja- I just I guess he was writing some shit lyrics for his future songs or I came and started to read one lyrics till then he didn't do anything to me but by mistakely those paper got teared by me!!

Shub- only this small thing and you Ishan Kishan overreacted on the shit

Ishan- oh please if you don't know then just shut up Din lag jata hai Sal lag jata hai gana Banane mein gane ke lyrics likhane Mein, usko FIR compose karne mein, Uske bad vah Pasand aaega Nahin aaega uska alag Dar rahata hai aur koi Aake Meri use mehnat per Pani Fer De to kaisa lagega

Tanuja- you know what..I know ur just famous because of some so called handsomeness not because of your wracked ass song.. you just even don't make a sense like oh God always your songs are those fun and all like bro

Shub- and I can able to see all those paper lying there are all those lyrics only Ishaan

Ishan- yes usne sirf ek hi Farah tha and those are other of my songs lyrics. .

He smirked while taking the paper in his hands making ishan confused

Shub- you know what darling you dare to touch my girlfriend, you got angry on my girlfriend now you will see how I will Ruin your every song lyrics in front of you and you can't do a single thing!!

Ishan- no ....no...please please don't do that bahut mehnat Ki Hai Maine Bahut Din Lage likhane Mein Mujhe please don't do that!!

With that he took the first paper and in front of him. . He teared it.. by seeing that ishan's I become teary

Ishan- plz.. Shub... Aap jo bologa mai vaah karunga... But plzz

Shub- abhi to yah Pahli Manjil hai tum to Abhi se ghabra Gaye. .