FUN TORTURE

Then... all of them made their way toward the home and for the first time Ishan was sitting with shubman as a passenger princess as he is... Shubman thought this small trip toward the house will be easy for him but Ishan want to be little naughty with him that's what he started. . ..

Ishan- baby my hands are in pain ...can you put this seat belt for me(he was pouting.. which can melt anyone's heart at that time)

Shubman became shocked after listening to that and he was giving glad what Ishan but for now he can't do anything because. . Mayank will be at his home ...he has to add like a lovely dovey like husbands for Ishan Kishan and that what he did. . He got up from his seat and took that seat belt in his hand and somehow because of that moment...they both become very close that. . Their breaths were tangling  together at that time and at that moment it looked so romantic it was like  some magic which was happening with shubhman, he was drowning in Ishan s doe Eyes.. the only thing which was going in his mind was how this innocent eyes can talk dirty with that look.. but after sometime he composed himself because he know that if he will be there for some more moment they will kiss each other... after making him wear the seat belt. .. He sat on the driving seat but that thing which was going between two was their heart was beating way too much. .. but after some moment shub started to drive and on other hand Ishan thought to tease this man so he put his hand on shubhman thigh and massaging it. .. which was making shubman feel pleasure and kind of he wanted to wreck him right now. .. he was trying is best not to moan at this time...

Ishan in mind- I know Shubh that you are controlling yourself...I know how much effect I have on you... but don't worry everything will be good when you will realise the love for me..

After some moment they both read to their home with Mayank and Abhishek kind of bekring  with each other on some in stupid topic. ..

Mayank- Achcha leave it is  you who lose I win for sure and Shubman you should take Ishan to your room so he can rest there..

Shub- why my room..why will he come to. .. (He got pinched  in his stomach and saw ishan glaring..).. Ahhh!! I mean Mayank ..it is just not my room it is our room right baby. ..

Ishan nodded.... On the other side.. Abhishek's hand was on his head thinking how well he saved himself right now..

But before that Ishan took Mayank to room but he was allotted and Abhishek went to other room and by that the both made the wait toward the room. .. When ishan entered his eyes were wide open because shubman standing standing in front of him just in towel... drying is hair but that time shubhman was unknown that Ishan was on the door but when he Ishan. .

Shub- Ahhh!!!!!! Mummy.. Badtameez ghar mein Baap bete Nahin Hai Jo Aise tairte ho mujhe. . Sharm nahin aati Apne pati ko Aise tarte hue

Ishan- will you shut up it is me? ? .. and pati ko tane mein kya Sharm. .

Shub- you should knock the door how could you come if I was naked right now ...what would have happened..

Ishan- nothing just some naughty things between each other(he winked)

Mr Gill was too stunned to speak because he was unknown to this set of Ishan Kishan

Shub- now tell me where will you sleep? ?.. because of you...I told my girlfriend to not come back home like you played very good right. . .

Ishan- is there any doubt to you Mr Gill and don't tell me ishan Kishan it is Ishan Gill... and you will sleep on the couch and I will sleep on the bed. .. because I am sick right(he gave his best puppy eyes...)