fake romance(real)

It was the next morning ...both the couples were sleeping soundly but after some moment Abhishek woke up from his sleep...just having morning pink cheeks...as that time he was in the arms of the person you wanted to be his forever

Abhi - oh how much I want this thing to remain forever in my life till we both get old

Abhi - oh how much I want this thing to remain forever in my life till we both get old. . . But I don't know even if there is something for me in mayank's heart? because that doesn't look like. . But leave it I believe in god destiny if he was meant for me I guess is he will be mine. .

With that he made himself come out of his arm just 2 see the other two couples sleeping together. .

Abhi- the only thing I want to say to you Shubman

Abhi- the only thing I want to say to you Shubman...please don't regret it in future because of that slut. ..

And by that time even shubman woke up from his sleep just to see. . Him being in Ishan arms.. he really wanted to get out of the grip but he was feeling very nice. ..but after fighting himself...he woke up from his sleep ..just to see Mayank and Abhishek standing ...but before he can say anything. .

Mayank- I guess you should take him back to the room because he looks so uncomfortable and he is sick. .

Shubman didn't have any other choice so he took him in his arms...just to feel kind of bad because Ishan was looking so  light at that time and unconsciously the only thing which came in his mind was. .

Shub- I have to take care of this baby like you look so pretty but I guess you don't eat that much food. . .

With that he took him in his room and made him sleep comfortably while covering him. . . Even he don't know what he got in his mind ..where he slightly kissed him on his forehead. . . With that shubman went in the bathroom just freshen up.. on other hand Ishan was smiling because he was wake up till all time. .

Ishan- ik..Shub that you love me but you are just confused between me and her but I know one day you will be mine

After that he also got up from the bed and went downstairs ... So can make something for everyone as no one was there at that time... with that he also freshened up a little  and went to the kitchen. .. as he was cooking that time he can sense that should one was coming downstair. .. because now he can even recognise him just buy the fragrance used because he kind of become addicted to the particular... with that Ishaan thought to poke  little bit Shubman that time...